eleven

Calum has always been on my mind since the day I found the "Out of My Limit" video, but it's recently gotten out of hand. Last night was our first date and it was beyond amazing. He dropped me off with a kiss and a hug. Then, he was gone. I miss him and it hasn't even been 12 hours. I'm becoming attached to Calum and that's terrifying.

My phone screen is covered by an unknown number calling me. I answer it, thinking it's Calum calling from one of the boys' phones. Sadly, it's not. It's just Jack.

"Hello!" he shouts when I answer.

"Hi, Jack."

"What's wrong?" he sighs.

"I miss Cal," I pout.

"Oh, boo-hoo. Suck it up. Let's go to the mall."

"Have I ever told you that you're really annoying?" I ask him.

"Several times. Have I ever told you that I don't care?"

"Several times," I mock, rolling my eyes.

"Get ready. I'm on my way."

I sigh, dramatically, and hang up the phone. I'm not cute today and I'm not gonna try to look cute today. I throw a green shirt on with some sweats and tennis shoes. I'm leaving my hair how it is. I throw some basic make up on and call it a day. My phone goes off.

From Cal Pal: hellllooooo xx

To Cal Pal: hello xx

From Cal Pal: can we hang out today?

To Cal Pal: i can't. im busy

From Cal Pal: its really important

To Cal Pal: is tonight okay?

From Cal Pal: yeah thanks. see u then

I leave his message without response. That was weird. Really weird. Whatever. Everything with Calum is weird. Jack pulls into my driveway and obnoxiously honks his horn. I hate him.

He speeds off as I'm barely in the vehicle. He's a terrible driver. Blasting One Direction, we make our way to the city mall.

"Okay, so now that you're famous, you have to stick with me so I can get famous," Jack says.

"I hate you."

"Okay? Anyways, what store first?"

I glance around the mall and notice a lot of girls, and a few guys, staring at me, smiling and whispering. Shit. They know who I am.

"Um, let's just go to PINK."

I've never been a giant fan of malls. I don't like the amount of people and I don't like the staring. Feeling everyone's eyes on me, I move closer to Jack out of fear.

"Aren't you Ariana Hazely?!" someone shouts.

If people weren't staring before, they're sure as hell staring now. Slowly, I turn toward the person who yelled.

"You are!" she shouts.

About thirty or forty girls and boys jog toward me. Where's Dan when you need him?

"Hey, step back!" someone shouts.

Oh, there's Dan.

"Step away from the girl!"

Why is he here?

"Stop pushing!"

Are the boys here?

"Ariana, come with me."

I get escorted away from the area, one bodyguard on each side of me. This is crazy. Dan takes me to the biggest store in the mall, H&M, and locks the both of us in there.