This May Sound Boring

A/N: Here's another good chapter, hopefully. So just wanted to let you guys know a few things. Samara will be here for a bit. But Emison will always be there. So right now their just getting to know each other. Enjoy! Don't forget to like and review.

Emily stood with her back against the wall, overlooking the party in front of her. Of course, Noel Kahn's party would be the biggest on campus, and the number of people proved just that.

Hundreds of Rosewood's top athletes, most beautiful prep girls, and typical cool kids pranced around Noel's house, holding cups filled with beer and liquor.

Emily took another sip out of her plastic red solo cup as her dark chocolate eyes scanned the room. She felt a pair of small hands wrap around her waist.

"Hey, baby," A voice sang out. A blonde slides up beside Emily, leaning forward to press drunken kisses along her neck.

Emily's eyes fall down to meet a pair of blue sparkling eyes looking up at her.

"Samara, we're in public." Emily slowly moans. Samara pulls her lips up Emily's neck to her jawline. She wanted Alison, not Samara.

"I know." She said huskily.

Emily pulls her head away from Samara's lips and tilts her head to the side, her eyes playfully narrowing at her girlfriend.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." A smirk rises on Samara's drunken lips.

"Let me come with you, I'll please you." Samara's hands start reaching for Emily's waist, trying to grab onto the belt loop on her jeans.

Emily shakes her head and pried her girlfriend off of her, "No."

Samara pouts her lips, something Emily's already used to from the blonde, begging to come.

"Please baby?" Emily holds her ground and leans into Samara's ear.

"Later babe." With that, the blonde leans back and allows her girlfriend to leave.

Emily makes her way through the seas of people and finds her way to the bathroom, opening the door and closing it behind of her.

The brunette leans against the counter and takes a breath. She didn't really have to use the bathroom, she just needed an excuse to dismiss herself from Samara.

Emily took a few deep breaths and fixed her appearance before reaching for the doorknob again, a blonde comes barging in, bumping into Emily.

"Sorry I-,"

The blonde started but quickly stopped once she looked up to realize who she had run into. Emily's heart dropped, from seeing the beautiful blonde again.

"Sorry." Alison restated, her blue eyes wide and comforting. Emily cleared her throat. Emily wanted to kiss the girl until she was breathless but she knew she couldn't.

"It's okay." The brunette smiled widely.

Emily couldn't stop her tipsy dark eyes from roaming up and down Alison's body in her dress and heels. Why did she have to be so fucking flawless?

Emily looked back up to Alison's eyes and knew she had been caught. The blonde's cheeks started to blush as she broke her eye contact with the brunette.

"You look stunning," Emily smiled charmingly at the girl.

"T-thanks." Alison stammered apprehensively.

"You enjoying the party?" Emily replied to the girl, who was nervous shuffling on her heels.

"It's okay, it's not really my scene but I just came to just come." Alison shrugged.

"What is your scene?" Emily wiggled her eyebrows blissfully.

"This may sound boring but I like to read... And write poems." Alison bashfully.

"That's not boring." Emily took a step closer to Alison. Emily could feel Alison's warm breath touching her lips. Emily leaned in slowly and so did Alison.

"So, it's getting late and I have class tomorrow morning so I think I'll be heading home." Alison took a step back from the older girl.

"Okay..." Emily furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Alison stormed out the bathroom.