Chatper Six- How to deal with defiance.

Start from the beginning

"What do you want pest!"He snaps, not veiling any of his bitterness. I don't respond to his unpleasant attitude. 

"The King demands your presents in his quarters." I keep a straight business like face, looking only at his. 

"And he sent you?" He retorts "Look who has been demoted to herald now." He laughs to himself, obviously amused by his own dim words. "Or maybe you asked for this job. A chance to see me like this." He refers to him being without a shirt. He steps closer. It only takes a few steps from where he is to be close to me. "We both know why I hate you, Human. But why could you possibly have a problem with me. I am your superior of course." He circles around me. Close enough that his elbow brushes me as he does. "Maybe that's the reason. Sexual tension. You are just so tense and desperate to have me."

I don't interrupt his rant. He is trying to work me up. By not responding, he'll be the one left aggitated. 

He stops in front of me. He lowers himself, for his face to align with mine. "Is that it? You want me to fuck you? " He darkly chuckles. "Well I'd be happy to bend you over. Use you for the only thing humans are good for. Fuck you like a dog  and then I'll drain you of your blood, for good measure. I'm sure something as filthy and pathetic as you would enjoy that. To finally have some use." He watches me over, trying to find the change in my expression. I don't give him the satisfaction. 

I stay with the same expression, a slight smirk. "You are going to need a shirt to see your Father. I wouldn't keep him waiting" The smirk takes hold on my face. "Or you are going to be the one whose 'fucked'." I turn from him, I can feel his rage. I walk through the door, I gesture for him to follow. 

He turns and grabs at a simple shirt from the dresser. He slings it onto his body, walking after me. He slams the rooms door with full force. I almost laugh at his childish temper.

We reach the Kings chambers on the other side of the housing wing of the castle. I go to knock, before I can Leon barges through the door. Not something I expected. 

I must have infuriated him past reason. He should have learned by now that he won't win against me in wits.

I knock on the opened bedroom door. I stick my head through to look at the King who is still at his desk, only now he is standing, looking livid at his son. "I'm sorry your Highness, I," He waves his hand, in a silencing gesture. "That's fine Belle, you can leave." I bow my head, shutting the door. 

Not seconds after the door is fixed shut, I hear the Kings roaring voice. He yells at his disrespectful son for being so. 

I walk away laughing to myself. 

I leave to the prison. It's time to see my 'guests'. 

It has only been a few hours, but my wolf should have healed by now. I go down the stairs and reach Mitchell's cell. He is sitting, his back pressed against the furthest wall. The lock echos as I open it, gaining his attention. 

He stands as I walk in. His silver bindings are now again in place. I give him a toothless smile. He gives a small uneasy one back.

"Are you feeling better, Mitchell?" 

He nods nervously, "Yes, thank you." His deep voice not matching his defeated demeanor.

"Show me your back." He turns immediately. His back is indeed healed. The healing ability of a wolf is truly amazing. All the torn up flesh has been replaced with smooth flawless skin. 

"Are you ready to help me, Mitchell?" He turns and nods. 

"You remember that I told you not to talk? Not a single word again until I instruct you to speak." I ask him, my voice always staying kind and inviting. 

"Yes."He reply's quickly. Good. He remembered.

 I walk close to him, after picking up a thick chain. I attach it to his binds, having both of his hands being moved by the chain I hold, like a leash. 

Standing this close to him, shows how much he towers over me. He could easily swat me away or over power me. That is if he weren't now just a broken play thing. 

I pull on the chains and the helpless man follows after me. I stop him. 

"Please kneel." He does as I ask. I drop the chain and place a balled up rag in Mitchell's mouth, fixing it in place with a rope tied around his mouth and secured at the back. I'll take that out later when I really want him to make some noise. 

"Good boy, Mitchell. Stand please." He does so. 

I walk along, him trailing, into the larger cell with the Alpha pup. He is still standing, exposed and covered in bloodied cuts. None are deep enough that he should have passed out from blood loss, but at the very least I would have expected him to drop to his knees. 

"I have a surprise for you Tate." I continue Benjamin's game. I pull in the chained wolf, who makes a muffled grunt as I do. This gets Benjamin's attention. He turns his head trying to look over his shoulder. He can't quite though. 

I attach Mitchell to the wall, standing just like Benjamin is. Arms to either side, stretched out and legs chained to the floor and facing the wall. I have him on the wall next to Benjamin. 

Once I am done, I call in some guards who I instruct to move Benjamin to the same position as he is now, only facing towards us. He fights against the guards, not making a big impact, but it is still impressive to see him fight, with how hurt he must be. 

The guards leave, leaving me and my two bound wolves. 

I go to the rack on the stone wall. I take into my hand the serrated blade. I grip it tight. 

The pup pulls on his restraints, as I get closer to Mitchell. 

A blade ready in hand I look over to him. "Tate, What is the name of your Alpha?"

 *Sorry for the looong wait guys. Let me know if you think it was worth it ;)