Chatper Six- How to deal with defiance.

Start from the beginning

"The broken wolf in the cell, has his silver off. Watch him. Once he has healed, put them back on. Not a moment later." I instruct casually tossing him the cuffs.

He stumbles catching them but quickly regains his composer. What a lousy Vampire.

It wont take long for Mitchell to heal with the silver off. Maybe an hour. Once he's healed, then we can start getting somewhere, with the Alpha pup.

For now, i need to report in with the king. I know not to keep him waiting.

*

"Your highness" I give a curt nod with my head, as i am announced into his quarters.

He is seated at his large oak desk, filling papers out.

"Ah Belle" He raises his head to look at me. A kind smile on his face. "Are you done already?" He humorously chuckles, we both know that there is not much chance of me being done with the Alpha Pup already.

"No, Sir. I have just come to update my progress." I reply, keeping my tone business.

"Alright then, what progress have you made?" He asks matching his tone to mine.

An annoyed pang shoots through me. Honestly, It feels like none. But there are a few details I have managed to acquire.

"The Alpha son still holds firm. He is quiet resilient. I have made a few discoveries though. I have a strong reason to believe his name is Benjamin Maydeen. He has an older brother Grayem Maydeen. He was here in search of the wolves that trespassed onto your land, but I believe he was looking for one wolf in particular. His supposed best friend was one of the wolves that was killed. I have him believing that his friend is still alive, with the other wolf that is down in captivity."

His face changes, a small annoyed glance filling his features. "Is that all?" His tone is sharp.

I bite my lip, flicking it with my teeth, holding back the flooding of comments threatening to spew forth.

"Yes Sir, but I have," my words unable to hide the vicious tone they hold, are cut off by an interrupting King. 

"So what your telling me, is that your wasting MY time and your's by informing me of these inconsequential details!".

"Your Grace, I was trying to keep you updated with my progress. Yes it is true I would normally not bother you with these smaller details, but this captive is of greater interest". 

He rests his chin in his hand, rubbing it, in what seems like exasperation. "Belle, I am busy. I do not need you coming into me and sharing these useless finds. Come to me when you actual have some thing of importance and not a moment before. Am I understood?" He clearly shows his annoyance, he pauses in demand of my verbal compliance.

"Yes Sir, you are understood." I bite my words not releasing my frustration onto the King. "If you don't need me then Sir, I'll go." I bow my head and turn towards the door. 

"Belle, actually. I wan't you to get Leon for me. The last I heard he was getting ready to leave the castle. He should be in his quarters." He doesn't look up at me as he instructs me. I bow my head "Yes, Your Majesty." 

I'm mad as I leave the room. I'm not a messenger. This is the Kings back-handed way of saying; 'If you're going to waste my time, I'll waste yours'.

Regardless, I carry out the action all the same. 

I reach Leon's room. I pause before banging of the heavy door. "Come in." He yells through it. 

I do. I enter his room. He is standing in a large changing area, half naked, searching through racks of clothing. He looks up to me and his face shows agitation and disgust.