Better Half

(Y/N) slowly nodded and wiped her teary eyes with her sleeve.
"It's time to go,my dear,may I know your name?" He asked as he picked up (Y/N) into his arms.

"M-My name is Y/N." she spoke slowly as she leaned her tired little head on his chest.

"What a lovely name. Now, (Y/N) do you want to become demon?" He asked, not sure if he's diving into this whole situation too fast.

"If it's possible then yes." She answered after few silent moments of thinking.

"Indeed. I can make your wish come true, but right now I can only make you a half demon, you could do anything as other demons, but you can't make contracts with humans." He explained as he gently pat (Y/N)'s head, slowly calming her down.

"I-I understand." She answered, not even knowing what a contract has to do with all of this.

He smirked and placed his hand on (Y/N)'s forehead. "I will make sure to make a perfect demon of you." He said as the smirk disappeared from his face.
________________
After one hour..

(Y/N)'s eyes changed into pinkish raven color. Her skin was perfectly pale and it matched with her eyes.

"I guess we can say you're half demon now." Satan said and he took her to the gates of Hell.

Now let's say few words about that place named Hell.The Leader of Hell is Satan, Lucifer.He's got the son named Sebastian. For demons Hell is surely nice place to live, but sometimes it can be kinda boring so demons decide to go to earth. Demons make contracts,of course they do.

Anyway..

After Satan and (Y/N) arrived they saw Satan's son, Sebastian, he was making something like necklace. He was really talented for a demon. He knew that Y/N is coming. It's true,he never met her before but he wanted to be friendly and make sure they would become great friends,maybe even something more, he hoped.

"Sebastian, meet (Y/N). She's now part of the family." Satan smiled, of course he lied. Only thing he wanted from (Y/N) was to use her if Sebastian decided to leave and betray him.

Sebastian smiled kindly and looked at (Y/N). Anilyzing her whole figure and her face, specially her eyes. He seemed to be drowning in their beauty. "Nice to meet you,Lady (Y/N)."

Y/N smiled back and grinned "Pleasure is mine." She said and giggled.

Sebastian felt like he already has feelings for (Y/N). He started to like her. He continued to keep smile on his face. His father glared at him and said: "Sebastian,show Y/N around,I got some stuff to do." He said and walked away.

Sebastian knew what that glare meant. Before his father took (Y/N) he told Sebastian to not spend too much time with her and don't talk to her. After all he didn't even like his father.

So, curse the old man's rules, right?
___________________________
Good Night Everyone!