~Chapter 4~

A/N: I've been stuck in bed sick for the past few days, so I've been trying to write as much as I can to pass the time, but it's been hard because I'm so run down that I can't stay awake for long right now. As always, I love comments and votes! So feel free to do either or both! X

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I'm so confused Ashton. Why would I want your signature?"

I questioned him.

"Not that your signature isn't nice or anything!" I quickly added.

"Haha, Well you'll soon find out. I have to go, but tell Hannah we'll be at the park at 12!"

He laughed again.

"Okay...Bye!"

And with that. He hung up.

I felt slightly rude. First off, I just answered Hannah's phone without asking. Sure we were friends, but we only met yesterday! Second, I answered the phone and her boyfriend was on the other end. Thats awkward. And third, he was going on about me being a fan and wanting his signature or something and I told him outright that I didn't! Oops.

I looked at the time. 11:07am.

SHIT, WE ONLY HAD 50 MINUTES TO GET READY BEFORE WE MET UP WITH ASHTON AND THE OTHERS.

I started to poke Hannah in the side.

"Wake upppppp."

Nothing.

"WAAAAKEEE UP."

Still nothing.

I jumped around on the bed yelling

"HANNAH WE HAVE TO GET READY WE DON'T HAVE LONG BEFORE WE HAVE TO MEET ASHTON."

That woke her up.

She jumped out of bed, glanced at the clock and ran into my closet.

I sat on the bed, laughing.

"Sorry, thought it was the bathroom!"

She laughed, emerging from the closet.

I showed her to my actual bathroom, before going downstairs to the other bathroom.

Daniel was watching tv and as I walked past I made a detour, standing infront of the TV to purposely block his view.

"Oi! Move! Cmon Lex, The Mummy is on! Who doesn't love a bit of Brendan Fraser?"

He threw a cushion at me in attempt to make me move. I over-dramatically winced, pretending he'd actually hurt me.

"Hannah and I are meeting up with some friends shortly, let Mol know, yeah?"

I threw the cushion back at him, and made my way to the bathroom.

"Okay! ....Wait, who's Hannah?"

I stuck my head out of the bathroom door,

"A friend. She moved into that house across the road!"

And with that, I shut the door and stepped into the steamy shower.

Half an hour later both Hannah and I were dressed. Her in the floral jeans again, and me in a cute dress. I hoped that I looked okay, especially standing next to Hannah, who was just completely stunning.

I brushed my long golden blonde hair, pinning my fringe back. Final touches of natural looking makeup and we were out the door and walking down the road.

"So where are we meeting these boys?"

I questioned Hannah, keeping my eye on the path beneath my feet.

"It's a surprise! Kidding, just around the corner here at the park."

She grinned, her pace quickening. I could tell she was excited to see Her friends, especially Ashton. I just hoped they'd like me.

We rounded the corner and I could see four bodies sprawled out on the grass in the sun.

"There they are!"

Hannah pointed.

We made our way over to the boys. They all stood up as we approached, Ashton moving toward Hannah, a huge smile on his face. I watched them embrace, before turning my attention to the other three boys, whose eyes were all surprisingly on me.

"Hi.. Haha."

I said nervously, looking down at the ground.

"Hey, I'm Michael. You must be Alexis, right? "

One of the boys stepped forward, smiling invitingly. His blonde fringe swept across his face, covering one eye.

"Lexi, Yeah"

"Calum"

The second boy said, giving me a small wave. He was quite thin and muscly, and fairly good looking. They all were, really.

"I'm Luke."

The last boy said, his eyes meeting mine. He looked deep into them, and I could feel my insides turning to mush. he had blonde hair too, though his was shorter than Michael's.

I wanted nothing more than to become good friends with these boys.