He's back

~Niall's pov~

Today I was coming back from tour and I wanted to see Amelia again. I took out my phone and text her. "hey love, I'm on the plane and I'm coming back from Ohio." I sighed and saw that Zayn was talking to someone on the phone. When Zayn stopped talking to the person, my phone vibrated. I looked at the message and read "princess- Cool, how was it?" I smiled and text back "It was wonderful." Louis sat next to me and said "Who ya talking to?'" I sighed and said "No one Lou." He chuckled and said "are you sure it's not the girl from the park?"

~Amelia's pov~

I sighed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. When I finished I put on light blue shorts, a grey loose long sleeve shirt, and thigh high socks. I put on my black vans and combed my curly hair and put my black beanie on top. I walked downstairs and said "morning Brad," he smiled and said "hey." I sat next to Brad and said "Zayn's on the airplane coming back from tour." He smiled and said "that's cool."

{Later That Day}

~Niall's pov~

Louis kept bothering me and he sighed and said "Ni, just admit it!" I looked at him and said "fine, I was. I'll bring her over tomorrow" he smiled and said "yay!" I text Amelia to meet me at the park in an hour.

I got to the park and saw her sitting on the bench, I smiled and said "Hey princess!" She smiled, got up and hugged me, I pecked her on the lips and said "it's been while," she nodded and said "yup!" I looked into her hazel eyes and said "my friend Louis wanted to met you, so is it okay if tomorrow that I pick you up and bring you to meet the lads?" she nodded and said "yea." I smiled and said "love, you look tired." She shook her head and said "Ni, I'm fine." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

~Amelia's pov~

I was walking home, Niall said I should get some rest before I meet the lads. I sighed and got to the house and I saw Brad's dad checking me out, I then noticed a vodka bottle in his hand. I walked upstairs and went to Brad's room and said "you do know your dad's drunk, right?" He looked at me and sighed and said "I didn't know. when you left I came upstairs." I nodded and went to my room and got some rest.