First Date (Haruka)

Haruka
It Was The Day After Haru-Chan's Confession And Today Was Your Date With Him. You Were So Excited So You Spent Most Of Your Day Looking Through Your Wardrobe, Finding A Cute Swimsuit And A Matching Dress To Go Over It. You Were Interrupted By Your Phone Beeping.

Haru: Hey (Y/N). Can We Go To The Beach Instead? I Have Something Planned At A Beach For You.

You Reply.

(Y/N): Sure. Can't Wait To See What You Planned! Oh, And When Are You Gonna Pick Me Up?

Haru: I'll Be There In 20 Minutes. Get Ready. Love U. <3

"20 MINUTES!?!?!?" You Panicked A Little Bit But Replied To Haru.

(Y/N): 20 Minutes?!?!! Okay. You Might Have To Wait For A Little Bit...Hehe... Love U Too. <3

You Grab The Swimsuit You Picked Out And The Dress Also And Run Into The Bathroom To Get Ready.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Haru-Chan's Singing...Ahhhhh...(It's So Good!!!!! X3)~

It's Been 20 Minutes And You Heard A Knock On Your Door. "(Y/N)!! It's Me, Haru! Are You Ready Yet?" You Ran Out The Bathroom And Open The Front Door To Be Greeted By A Fancy Dressed Haru. He Wore A Tuxedo With A Blue Tie. "He Must Be Taking Me Some Where Fancy." You Thought As You Looked At Him From Head To Toe. Haruka Opened His Mouth To Speak,"You Look Very....Cute." He Blushed A Little Which Made You Smile. "Thank You. You Look Very Cute Also." After That Little Exchange, You Both Were Off To The Beach.

~Time Skip!!!~

Once You Two Arrived, You Mumbled,"Beautiful." The Beach Was Beautiful, Palm Trees Here And There, The Ocean Water Looking So Clear And Blue, The Beach Was Just Perfect. Then You Saw A Fancy Restaurant Next To It Which Look Liked You Need One Thousand Dollars Just To Enter.

"Follow Me."

Haru Grabbed Your Hand And Started Walking. You Followed, Catching Up To Him And Walking Right Beside Him. He Led You To The Restaurant You Saw And Inside Of It Was Absolutely Amazing. When You Got Your Seat, You Had A Clear View Of The Beach. When It Was Time To Order Your Food You Ordered Your (Fav Food) While Haru Ordered Mackerel Of Course. You Guys Ate Your Food And You Thought It Was Time To Go Until The Waiter Came With A Cake. "Your Boyfriend Ordered This For You Young Lady." You Look In Awe At The Cake. It Said The Words: "I Love You." And The Whole Cake Was Shaped Like A Heart. It Was Blue And Had Little Things Like A Waterfall, A Lake, And A Pool. Once You Saw Those, You Knew It Was From Haru. You Kissed His Cheek And Said,"Thank You. I Love You Too." He Smiled And Said,"Your Welcome. And Right Back At Ya." You Giggled At Haru's Words. Haru Grabbed The Cake And Started To Cut It Into Pieces Which Was Fairly Hard. You Ate One Piece And Haru Ate One Too, Surprisingly. After That You Both Headed To The Beach And Swam Till Your Hearts' Content.

Next Is Makoto!