NEW FRIENDS ,OLD SECRETS

KENNEDY POV

I am so excited that Tyler is here. We can do so many fun things together. We haven't seen each other in a while, because I was on your. He is acting kind of weird witch worries me because we have had some problems in our relationship before. It would kill me if we broke up because we have been through so much together. But I am one of those people that say whatever happens, happens for a reason. So if he cheats on me ill be sad but I am going to move on .

AMERICA POV

I have to tell Kennedy about what I saw when she was gone. It is eating me up in the inside to keep this secret from her. When I saw her in her room I took the opportunity. I must of been really nervous because she asked me was okay. When she said that I immediately told her the story. At first she didn't look mad but I looked at her face she was turning red . When I said sorry for keeping this secret from her she told me it was okay and that she was happy that I at least told her unlike Tyler. When she said his name she turned even redder. I knew she was super mad. Right then she stormed out of the room and I obviously followed. I wanted to see the drama.

TYLER POV

I was in the room with all the guys and we were just on our phones when Kennedy burst through the door..........

A/N

I AM SO SORRY GUYS I KNOW YOU PROBABLY THINK THESE CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT. OMG I HAVE OVER 500 READS I DID NOT THINK I COULD DO THIS BUT YOU GUYS MADE IT LOSSIBLE PLEASE VOT AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK KENNEDY SHOULD DO.

LOVE YOU GUYS