THE REAVEAL

SHAWN POV

What I saw was crazy. It was a video of Skyler singing and it was amzing. I had to show the guys and when I did there mouths dropped. Right when that happened the girls came out of the elevator. We all automatically looked at her. She looked kind of scared but she always does when she is looking at us. We finally had to say something so we asked her could she sing and she said kind of but not really. We totally disagreed with her and we told her that she could sing and we told her how we know. She blushed a little, hopefully it's because I complemented her. When we were about to leave we saw a cab pull up , Jordan and the girls were in the back talking about something so they couldn't see it.

KENNEDY POV

The girls and I were teasing Skyler about blushing because we know she likes Shawn. When I turn around I see the guys talking to someone so I go up to see who it is and the girls come too. For some reason they were all smiling and Harlow was about to pull up her phone. When I saw who it was I sank to the floor and started crying. The boys looked at me like I was crazy but the girls were all smiling because they knew exactly who it was. When I got up still crying I ran up to him and wrapped my legs and around him and kissed him so passionately. When I did this I heard cameras snapping all around me . When I looked back just saw the girls laughing , I knew they Did this. The boys still looked confused so I got down and said THIS IS MY BOYFRIEND TYLER....

A/N

OMG THAT WAS A TWIST ..... WHAT DO YOU THINK HAYES WILL DO AND AT THE TOP IS TYLER HOPEFULLY HE IS CUTE. SHOUT OUT TO CUBELOVER21 GO FOLLOW HER. PLEASE VOT AND COMMENT IDEAS.

BYE MY LOVES