THE AFTERMATH

AMERICA POV

I cant believe I just kissed frickin Matthew Espinosa!!!! When we were kissing it was like the whole world stopped. When it was over I opened and saw that Matt was blushing. He ten was I okay now and I of course said yes and maybe blushed a little. I wish he would've asked me out but he just walked back inside I guess so he could give me some space but I wish he would of stayed. Hopefully this kiss just wasn't because I was crying and he wanted to make me feel better. But oh well.

MATT POV

I don't know why I just did that !!!! I mean I obviously like her but I wasn't even expecting that from myself . It just kind of happened I hope she doesn't think I just left her but I had to get out of there. I just got so nervous tonight I had to tell the guys to get some advice.

NASH POV

We were all worried about America I was kind of surprised Matt went after her ill have to ask him does her like her because I have a feeling that all the boys have a favorite girl. But anyways when Matt comes in America is no where to be seen . I would ask him what happened but you can see all over his face that he doesn't want to talk about it right now . When America walks in she has a light blush on her face now I really want to know what happened outside. I still won't bother to ask him until later.

(After magcon in the hotel)

All of the girls went to there room together they said that they were going to have a little sleepover and I guess that's what we're doing too. When we get in the room we all sit down and get on our phones. After a couple hours of doing that I decided to bring up a conversation. I asked the guys do they have crushes on the girls I heard mumbles sAying yes and maybe . After that i asked them who they were crushing on. Cameron said he likes Oakland. Hayes said he likes Kennedy.Matt said he liked America which none of us were surprised. Shawn says he likes Skyler which is surprising since she barely even talks to us , but the clip they showed of her in magcon was hilarious so I guess I could kind of see it. Once they all got finished saying who they liked they asked me who I liked I could feel a blush coming up on my cheeks . I finally told them after they teased me about blushing. But anyways after that we just got on our phones after a little bit more of that Matt said something. He told us that he kissed America today and doesn't know what to do. We just told him to follow his heart and do what is right in the moment.

AMERICA POV

When we told the boys we wanted to have a sleepover by ourselves they looked kind of disappointed but tried to play it off cool. When we got to our room we decided to watch disney channel and a show I never thought I would see was on it was THE PROUD FAMILY!!! I love d this show when I was a kid and so do the girls so for the rest we watched reruns and ate junk food we got from the vending machines in the lobby of the hotel

A/N

HEY GUYS SO I WANTED TO MAKE A LONGER CHAPTER AND SHOUT OUT TO DREAM_ON2421 GO FOLLOW HER SHES AMAZING AND I THINK SHES ABOUT TO WRIT HER FIRST STORY ABOUT WEREWOLVES SO IF YOU LIKE THAT CHECK HER OUT

BYE GUYS