[ 29 ] The Student Council's Secret : Christmas Special Chapter

Long Note: This is the a one shot to the "The Student Council's Secret Book Two", and the Christmas Special One Shot as requested. This is really different from the chaptered version, so you SHOULD read this, and tell your friends to read this, too!

I'll also put this one shot on the EXO OTP's book too, just in case you miss this out, and so that you have two the same stories to read! Enjoy reading!

*****

"Why do you have to drag me into this? I don't even care where that asshole is--ow!" Sehun yells as he elbows Baekhyun's hand that keeps on pinching his arm ever since they arrived in front of the university gates. "Stop abusing my arm!"

Baekhyun pays him no mind though, as he's nervously stomping his feet while hiding himself behind his best friend. It's the start of winter break and there's a sea of busy college students coming out of the university. Baekhyun can't just keep calm thinking any minute from now he would finally see Chanyeol after a week of being far away from each other.

Chanyeol is going to college now while Baekhyun is still in his senior year in high school with Sehun. The couple would see each other once a week, and if Chanyeol weren't busy with his exams, they would meet twice a week. Baekhyun is more than happy with that though, at least he and the former President is now officially, he blushes, dating.

"You look like an idiot. I'm out of here."

"I thought you're being a supportive best friend," Baekhyun says, pouting. "Won't you stay with me until he comes?"

Sehun rolls his eyes. "I don't see the point why my presence is even needed here."

"Because I'm too shy to face Chanyeol-sunbae alone!"

"Wow, so you still have the nerve to feel embarrassed after you spread out your legs for him?"

"Shut up," Baekhyun mumbles as he blushes furiously, warmth spreading on the apples of his cheeks.

Sehun is about to banter once more or maybe strangle Baekhyun's petite neck, when he sees a familiar face among the crowd.

"Oh, I think he's here," Sehun says, and Baekhyun turns his head around only to see the person he's been waiting for.

Chanyeol looks so handsome today, he has always been actually. He has his hair brushed up, looking like a real celebrity in that black coat with a white collared shirt underneath, match that with a pair of black skinny jeans. He is walking while talking with a classmate about something Baekhyun couldn't care less, because his heart is now beating rapidly against his ribcage. He can't hear Sehun's voice anymore telling him he'll go find something to drink, because everything seems to blur in the background.

Baekhyun sees him, he's finally here.

"Chanyeol-sunbae!!!"

Chanyeol stops talking from a far, looking around the place when he hears his name.

"Chanyeol-sunbae! I'm here!" Baekhyun hollers louder as he jumps and waves his arms in the air.

Chanyeol spots Baekhyun and recognizes him shorty, so he tells his classmate goodbye before walking towards Baekhyun cautiously. Baekhyun smiles brightly and meets the taller on the way while still waving his hands like a child.

"Chanyeol!"

"Hi," Chanyeol greets, smiling a little as he clears his throat. He looks around him. "Why are you here?"