Chapter 31

Cassandra's POV

I was standing nervously and I felt that the unknown man is not beside me anymore now I am scared.. I was about to take a step to go to I don't know where when suddenly......

"OH MY GOSH!" That's all I can say. The Lights were on and the hall turned into red. It is so pretty and amazing!

I am standing at the middle of the hall and then I saw my friends and our families na nakaform ng heart palibot saakin. Iniikot ko ang paningin ko dahil hindi ko makita ang mag-aama ko.

Until...

(play the song Marry Me by: Train)

🎶Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
Forget the world now, we won't let them see
But there's one thing left to do🎶

I froze for a while as I heard my Husband sings. He's carrying our baby bunso while the other kids are beside him swaying and holding flowers...

🎶Now that the weight has lifted
Love has surely shifted my way

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm🎶

They are walking towards me while he's still singing. I just found tears streaming down my face while smiling so wide. Mixed emotions that's what I'm feeling right now. Alam ko na kung saan patungo ang kanta niyang ito.

🎶Together can never be close enough for me
To feel like I am close enough to you
You wear white and I'll wear out the words "I love you"
And you're beautiful

Now that the wait is over
And love has finally shown her my way

Marry me
Today and every day
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Promise me
You'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to
Sing to you
When all the music dies

And marry me
Today and everyday
Marry me
If I ever get the nerve to say "Hello" in this cafe
Say you will
Mm-hmm
Say you will
Mm-hmm

Marry me
Mm-hmm🎶

He ended the song while hugging me together with the kids❤️

"Mom, we love you and daddy forever!! Flowers for you!"  My kids said ng sabay-sabay tho our baby twins were bulol pa.

After they gave me the flowers, they walk away from us joining my parents there

"Hon, advance Happy Anniversary! I am deeply sorry for all the things that I've done to you. Thank you for everything Cassandra. Thanks for being he best daughter for your parents, the best friend to your friends, the best mother to our kids and lastly for being the best wife For me! I love you and I will always do. I wanna wake up beside you and fell asleep with you. I want us to grow old and die together after we meet our future great great great grandchildren. I don't know what I'm gonna do if I'd lose you again. You know me hon, I am not a good speech giver, I am not a very romantic person. But you changed me honey."

Kenneth paused and kneel down..then he continued...

"I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you. Cassandra, WILL YOU MARRY ME AGAIN?" I was crying my heart put while nodding my head up and down and I shouted...

"Yes Kenneth! I wanna marry you again!" He stood up snd I kissed him hard as he carried me up and he spun me around.

All we can hear is the cheering of the people who witnessed everything and they shouted all

"Congratulations!"

After several hours the party has ended. I still can't believe na ikakasal kaming muli Ni Kenneth. It feels surreal!

I was standing by the window of our hotel room when someone back-hugged me.

"I love you honey! Happy Anniversary!" Then he kissed my neck. I felt shivers and I turned around and kissed him as well.

"I love you too hon. You really surprised me with these. Thank you din for everything." I kissed him once more. The kiss went deeper and deeper until we made love through the night..
.
.
.
KENNETH's POV

Last night was the best night I've had so far. I am indeed the happiest and the luckiest man on earth! I woke up this morning feeling the best! My wife is still sleeping beside me while her head is on my arms. I still can't believe that all of this are happening!

I hugged her a bit tight we were still skin to skin under the sheets. I am so thankful to the Lord our God for everything he has been giving me. I know I was an ass before. But still he blessed me with a very beautiful family. My kids and my wife. My parents and her parents. And even our friends. I was really really thankful for them.

Also sobra akong nagpapasalamat sa lahat ng tumulong saakin para maging successful ang plano ko kagabi. Her parents and my parents were so supportive of me and I am thankful for them.

"Daddy! Daddy!" My baby girls called us as they knock on our hotel room.

"Hon, gising na. Let's just rest later." Tapik ko sakanya.

We woke up and dressed ourselves and headed out to the door.

"Good Morning my babies!" Bati ko sa mga anak namin.

"Good Morning mommy and daddy!" They greeted us and kissed our cheeks.

We ate breakfast together and we took a shower altogether as a family since malaki ang bathroom ng banyo dito and may malaking jacuzzi.

After that, we drove off home.

I am already planning for our second wedding. Our Parents were helping me and even our friends. Si Cassandra lang ang walang alam since wala pa akong nabanggit sakanya kung kelan kami mag start mag plan.

Days have passed.We are halfway through our planning her dress ay siya mismo ang pumili although hindi pa din aware si Cassy sa mga happenings.

In 3 weeks time, our second wedding ay magaganap na. Its a very solemn wedding and very limited people lang ang invited. I am planning it to be held in a beach. Not sure still if Palawan or Balesin. .
.
.
.
Cassandra's POV

It has been 2 weeks since our second engagement. I am so thankful for everything. Sa nagdaang 2 weeks din ay nasa bahay lang lagi kami. Pero ang asawa ko ay panay ang trabaho sa laptop.

Everything seems so relaxing. They also make sure na hindi ako na iistress and everything. Although I want to start planning about the wedding na pero busy pa ang asawa ko. Ewan ko ba I wanna ask na sana pero I don't have the courage to ask.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/N
Hello my friends! Sorry for the long wait! Eto na ang UD.. Sorry to break my promise as well! Pero eto nga enjoy reading my loves!!😘😘