Chapter 30

Cassy's POV

Today is our baby Twins' First Birthday and Christening. It is already 7 am and we're getting ready for the christening. It will be held in a private chapel and the only ones invited were the ninongs and ninangs and of course our family. The binyag will start at 9:00 ish and then the reception and party will follow at 1:30 pm sharp.

We're here at the chapel with the ninongs and ninangs. Each of the baby twins has 4 pairs. The ceremony started and we prayed solemnly.

It's almost one o'clock and we were all dressed up for the reception and the party. Our venue is in Blue Leaf Filipinas. Everyone's ready and we headed to the place.

Few minutes later...
.
.
.
"So, Good Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen I am Jhai Ho your host for today. And Now let us all welcome the Royal Del Madrid Family." That's our cue to have our grand entrance..

"Before we start may we call on Queen Cassandra for the opening prayer." Jhai Ho

"Let us put ourselves in the presence of the Lord... Dear Lord God, Thank You for this perfect day you have given us..*insert more prayers* Lastly bless each and everyone of us oh God. This we ask in You... Amen" thank you oh lord for everything. I whispered to myself.

"Royal Highness! Let's get this Party Started!!" Jhai Ho

The party is doing good and as planned. There were games and cute presentations by the cute little kids. Meron din parang pageant na naganap for best in costume.. And now it's time us to eat. We blessed our food and now were eating..
.
.
.
.
.
Unknown's POV

I still have one last plan for today.. Just wait for it and enjoy!

"Rick, you know what to do later." I commanded the light technician.

"Yes boss."

"Good. As soon as I send you my signal do it ASAP!"
.
.
.
.
Cassy's POV

"Kings and Queens, Princes and Princesses the dance
Floor is again open for the final dance." Jhai ho said.

I was about to stand to go to baby Twins when someone offered a hand in front of me..

"May I have this Dance my Queen?" Sino pa nga ba edi si Kenneth.

"Uhmm sure." I nodded and stood up and we went at the centre of the dance floor.

I saw my bffs with their husbands and My parents as well as Kenneth's. At the kids side I saw my children dancing. Keith with baby Kim and then Kate with Kaden. I am so thankful and blessed to have them in my life.

"Cass, I just want to say I am sorry and Thank You for everything. I love You Cassandra, my Queen." Kenneth said and Kissed me on my forehead.

We were Dancing for God knows how long.. Then we saw Our baby Kim being grumpy. And so I was about to go but Kenneth stopped me..

"Wife, let me. Just take a sit first. We've been dancing for so long and I know your feet hurts. I told you naman not to where killer heels ehh. Tho let's dance again when I get back" He said then winked at me and kissed my temple again.

I was just staring at him as he walks away from me. I just can't believe that ok na ang lahat and we're happy now.
.
.
.
Kenneth's POV
.
"Kenneth, it's showtime." Someone said in my earpiece. While me and my wife's dancing.

We saw baby Kim being so grumpy and that's my cue.

"Wife, let me. Just take a sit first. We've been dancing for so long and I know your feet hurts. I told you naman not to where killer heels ehh. Tho let's dance again when I get back" I said to my lovely wife. Then walked towards my kids..

"Babies, what happened? " i asked as soon as I reached them.

"She's sleepy na daddy and tired of dancing na po." Keith said.

"Ok kids go to your yayas now and our plan will start as soon as I said go." They all nodded and go to their yayas, I signalled the staffs that the plan is about to begin. And so they know what to do now.

"Jas, this is it." I told Jas through my earpiece.

.
.
.
Jas' POV
.
"Let's get this Party started!" I whispered.
.
.
"Rick, now!" I sent my signal to him.

"This is so exciting!" I laughed to myself...
.
.
"Enjoy the Show..I hope after this Cassy, You'll forgive me."
.
.
.
Cassy's POV

Kenneth came back.

"What Happened Ken?" I asked

"Nothing to worry wife, Kim's just tired. Pinaakyat ko muna sila pala sa hotel room. So let's dance again?" He offered his hand once more and we went back to the dance floor.

We were savouring the moment dancing closely as my head lies on his chest even tho I am wearing a 5 inch stiletto, he's much taller than me still.

"I love you Cassy always remember that." He whispered to me again hugged me tight.

Suddenly all the lights went off and all I can hear is the scream pf our guest and unlucky of me not to feel my husband right now.

"Kenneth, hubby, where are you." I said nervously.

I didn't hear any response from him and everyone's still shouting and all.

"Omygosh!"/"Wth is going on" more screams as I walked to my left.

"Ouch!" Someone said.

"Ohh I'm sorry miss." I said and Walked back to where I was standing earlier. I am so helpless and hopeless right now.

I am standing somewhere I think in the middle still.. When someone grabbed my arms and..

"Don't move." He commanded

"Please have mercy on me and help me find my husband" I said pleading.

"Just shut up and just stay right here." The unknown guy said.

"EVERYONE JUST STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT! AND BE QUIET! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR SCREAMING VOICES AGAIN!"

The unknown man shouted and as if on cue the loud screams and shout went off and people are so Quiet.

I was standing nervously and I felt that the unknown man is not beside me anymore now I am scared.. I was about to take a step to go to I don't know where when suddenly......

"OH MY GOSH!" That's all I can say.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•
A/N

Here's the UD guys!! Sorry papalit plit ng POV hehe.. Btw just in case may malito po, CASSY, Cassandra and Cass ay iisa lang po. I've seen the previous chapters and I saw na medyo Paiba-ibang name nj Cassy pala po ang nilagay ko hehe.. Sorry po for the typos and wrong grammar. Enjoy the UD!

💙A