Natsu sighed in relief when Lucy didn't wake up. The phone call he missed was completely forgotten as he busy himself on staring at the blonde's cute sleeping face with a smile. "If only this peaceful moment could last longer" he whispered, a hint of sadness not only in his voice but also in his eyes as he caressed the blonde's head lovingly. Unbeknownst to him, Lucy was already half awake that she was able to hear his words, yet she was too drowsy to even know the true meaning behind his words.

Another ring came from the phone to which his other hand is still holding onto. And this time, he successfully answered the phone call with a swipe on the screen with his thumb. He had read a manual book about cellphones or rather smartphones. He did understand what the written instructions are saying but knowing that there are many kinds of models of cellphones only confused him. But anyway, he is thankful that even if there are different kinds of the named gadget, they still have same characteristics.

He awkwardly put the blue piece of metal over his left ear and waited for the voice of the caller. Normally, he will just stare at it and just listen with his keen sense of hearing without the need of putting it over his ear. But because of the microphone that is in need of his voice to be reached at the other side of the line, he has no choice but to follow the traditional way of what humans do.

"Hello, Lucy are you there?" The familiar voice immediately irritated him but he kept quiet and listened.

"Lucy-chan, it's Loki. Look, Gray called you earlier but you seem to have dropped the phone call. Right now he is in a bad mood due to the circumstances that happened yesterday. I'll tell you later, but I doubt you know what it is already." Loki explained in a hurry but Natsu just listened. Well, saying something is not in his plans anyway. He'll just listen and wait for the annoying human to end the call.

"Give me that phone!"

"Gray wait! That's the first call that Lucy answered! Don't go stealing my moment with her!" Loki's voice was faint and Natsu could hear footsteps which he guessed was Gray's. This human technology is somehow amusing him but again, he kept quiet.

"Oi Lucy, where on earth are you? The others have arrived long ago and we're just waiting for you! Lucky you, Erza went back to her house to repack her luggage. She brought too much things which made her look like she's planning on staying at the beach for the rest of summer vacation." Wait what? Beach? "Did he just say beach?" Natsu thought. Now he is confused on what is happening.

"Oi Lucy are you there? Anyway, Levy and Juvia are on their way to your place. They'll be there in a minute. You better get your things fast or else you'll suffer Erza's wrath by the time she notices your absence. We'll wait you and that Pinky by the bus station. Good luck" Gray said. Natsu felt a chill run down his spine upon hearing the stripper's warning about the scarlet haired woman dressed as monster but the sudden fear was soon forgotten when he heard the guy call him names. And before Natsu could even protest for being called 'Pinky' the phone call ended and the only thing he could hear now is the beeping sounds.

Natsu angrily tossed the phone on his side and turned sideways with an angry pout. His hand supporting Lucy to prevent her from falling from his sudden change of position. His eyes shows his thirst for revenge and soon he began plotting his revenge to that stripper. "He is so going to get it by the time I lay my hands on him" he mumbled and laughed wickedly, forgetting the blonde beside him.

A smile crept on Lucy's lips upon hearing the demon's evil plans. She finds it cute even though she doesn't know exactly why the pinkette is so ticked off. But knowing that Natsu is trying to adapt the human life made her smile even more. Lucy has been awake ever since she heard her phone rings but she stayed quiet and pretended to be asleep. She took quick peeks from him and she almost laugh when she witnessed him awkwardly put the phone over his ear. "So who was over the phone just now?" she asked and giggled when she saw Natsu's wide eyes looking at her.