FOUR

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters from the Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice And Fire franchise. I do, however, own any Original Characters I see fit to create and may make an appearance in this piece of fanfiction.

Summary: Nadya saved the life of an innocent boy and in exchange his priest father promised to send her to a place where she could become happy. At the brink of death she agrees, thinking the man may have meant heaven. Never did she expect she would land into the land of her mother's favourite tv-show. Can she survive the Game of Thrones?

Rating: PG-13 for now

This is a re-write of my original work of Worlds' apart, but I have improved it massively. I hope you all enjoy this next official, new chapter.

.

.

.

-----------------------------------

ephemeral - (n) lasting for a very short time

-----------------------------------

Nadya's eyes opened slowly as the sun shone upon her face, temporarily blinding her. She was standing in the garden, tending to the flowers she had helped grow at her arrival in this land. It had been something that tied her to the reality that, yes, this was indeed happening and she had been forced into the Game of Thrones universe. They were thriving in the climate of Pentos, featuring beautiful, bright colours that made Nadya smile. She had asked the maids to use these flowers in her dress and jewellery on the day she was to be wed and this would be the last time she would tend to them herself. After this they would be no more, just like her stay in this place she had come to know as home.

She would be leaving with her new husband and fulfil her duty as his wife. A part of her, the feminist part that she possessed from living in the 21st century where women actually had rights, knew that it would mean unhappiness for Nadya herself, but she would gladly endure it for the safety and happiness of Daenerys. She knew that she would live a life she didn't want or didn't wish for, but to be fair, in this world most women did.

Being from another time and universe didn't exclude Nadya from the unwritten rule that women were good for no more than 'breeding' as she had heard some of the men in Pentos say when they thought she wasn't listening. Nadya was loved, but she was still female. This left her with nothing but her body and name should anything happen to Viserys with her unmarried. Dany would be taken from her and her well-being would be left to another lord who would most likely find an even worse match than Khal Drogo.

At least Nadya knew him. Khal Drogo was a good leader, athletically inclined and entirely physically attractive, even though his character left much to be desired. She knew that he wasn't entirely evil and that he had sides worth loving, but Nadya wasn't sure she was able to. She wasn't sure about anything at this point, really.

"My lady Nadya, we must really get you inside." Heredia said, grasping her hand and taking the ornamented knife from it. She had been using it to cut away any dead flowers, keeping those left strong and giving the ones that were still growing the chance to shine also. "Yes, my lady. Let us go, you must get ready." Grandee has always been the one of the pair never afraid to stand up to Nadya. Heredia held back, scared that Nadya would punish them even though she never would.