Chapter 27

I wake up slowly as the sun shines through the curtains and it's rays fall on me. I don't know how long I slept,but I definitely had a good sleep.

I get out of bed to find a note on the bed stand. It read;

Good morning princess! I am out jogging. You will find your breakfast on the table to the right and some clothes on the dresser. See you soon :)

I guess the famous jock has a cheesy side to him.

I refresh myself and slip into the white chiffon dress he left on the dresser.

I walk over to the table with the food tray. I find a note that says ;

Glad you finally came to eat. Once you're done,grab your car keys and drive to the beach,will you princess?
I'll be waiting...:)

I smile to myself and drink the milk. I have two pancakes with maple syrup. That's my favorite,wonder if that's just coincidence or he knew that was my fav.

I grab my car keys and walk out to my car.

I pull my car out of the driveway and head to the beach. The beach is about 5 kilometers from Jake's house which will take around 15 minutes maximum to reach if there's traffic.

I park my car and walk towards the sea. I don't know where Jake will be waiting but I take in the fresh air and keep walking.

My phone vibrates and it's a message from Jake.

Welcome princess! Follow the sea shells if you want to reach me. :)

He's so cheesy. I look down and find a trail of sea shells. I follow them and find Jake holding dozens of balloons. It was definitely a sight to see.

He has such a huge grin on his face. I don't even know how to react. I wave to him and start walking towards him.

"Good morning India! Sorry for the hunt." He says as the smile stays on his face.

"It was actually fun Jake. So why so many balloons ?"I question him as I look up to see the balloons.

"Oh these, they're for you. " he says as he hands them to me.

I am surprised but I take them from him anyways.

"Now let them go. Let them go because all your woes will fly with them to God. You believe in God right?" He tells me as he gestures me to let them go,looking up at the sky.

I might start crying because that's the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me.

I let them go and see those balloons scatter in the sky in a million directions. They keep flying.

I take a deep breath and turn to face Jake.

I just jump into his arms for a big bear hug because he deserves it.

"thanks ! " I breathe out as I'm hugging him.

"Anything for you princess." He tells me as he breaks the hug.

We just walk back to the carpark. I am so relieved and I just can't stop smiling.
The Californian breeze brushes my cheeks and my pony flies to the direction of the breeze. The sun shines brighter than ever.

This has been one of the best mornings I have ever had in my life.

Author's note:
Hello guys! This is just a filler. Hope you enjoyed reading it.

Please don't be a silent reader.

Vote and comment!

Thanks much :)