Behind You: Konoha x Reader (Requested)

Dedicated to Kurorin-Chaannn , and the Kokonose fam!

I'm sorry, I'm off schedule of updating. ;w;

Just one more one shot after this, which is Haruka, on his birthday, and I'll be done!

Enjoy! ^^

[Warning: Mild Themes of Harassment] (I think?)
____________________________

I just don't want to lose you all over again.

"Welcome to the Mekakushi Dan!"

       (Name) received soft pats on the back as the members walked past her, but her eyes could only focus on a certain person — him. She hadn't seen him for the past two years, but somehow he looked really different. His game character, but how? Had something happened over the time period (of one day) while she had been at the hospital? The answer is unknown, but her fate was inevitable.

"(Name)?", a voice called out, it seemed full with energy, yet laced with the pure feeling of concern.

"Hm?", (Name) replied, noticing the voice coming from her phone. Looking down, she saw a girl that seemed familiar, but wasn't. The girl on her portable device wore a blue jersey, had blue pigtails, headphones, legs that dispersed into pixels, and somewhat markings on both bottom-halves of her cheeks.

    The girl on the phone breathed out "did", but stopped herself from doing so. This person was Ene. She realized she didn't want to bring up more sad memories for her former friend (in her human body), them being in the same class in all, and she certainly can't tell her now what had happened during her absence. The question was, would it change things drastically? No, not now. It was to early to tell the girl, and considering the situation at hand, it wouldn't be a good time (I just said that, wait what-).

"Never mind. W-Welcome to the Dan!", Ene said, nervously laughing while rubbing the back of her head.

With (Name) smiling lightly, she said, "Thank you, I'm glad to be here."

Meanwhile, a pair of eyes happened to stare at (Name) from afar, watching her smile that seemed to bring back something, he just didn't know what.
--

It's been a few months ever since (Name) had joined the Mekakushi Dan, so she had built some strong bonds with each one of the members over the said time period. After a while, (Name) had started unintentionally becoming more motherly/protective over a certain albino male — Konoha. From the little tips to the pushing-you-out-of-the-way-so-you-don't-get-hit-by-a-truck sort of thing, (Name) would always go out of her away to assist Konoha in any way possible (along with the rest of the Dan, but Konoha mostly). On Konoha's side of the story however, he didn't seem much affected by the fact that he had a motherly body-guard beside him for 90% of the time; so as long as (Name) wasn't getting hurt, it was all good.

At the moment, (Name) and Konoha were out shopping at the mall, alongside Ene, Kano, and Shintaro. With Ene, Konoha, and (Name) together, Kano and Shintaro decided to hang out by the book store to check out the latest manga (as requested by Shintaro). Meanwhile, Ene, Konoha, and (Name) were actually doing something less productive, browsing around the part of the mall surrounding them, then spotting a clothing department which they started walking towards.

(Name) nervously giggled, saying, "W-Why don't we head t-to another store? Ehehe, it seems that they're having a huge sale over at the game shop!"