Ch. 1 - You killed him with your bible

Start from the beginning

Finding the perfect bad boy wasn't the hard part to be honest since my little town already had one.

You know him, that curly brown haired fellow with green eyes, he's really tall, like a giraffe on disco heels and he's always dressed in black.

Harry something Styles.

He was perfect, for my story that is.

That boy had a pretty face, got a motorcycle that matched his black leather jacket, tattoos, a lip piercing, and he even did kick boxing and the occasional cage fights here and there.

Jackpot man.

Staying up late to stalk all his social medias last night sure payed off.

"Okay we're only doing this once so it better be good and convincing." I said, pointing at Bernie who was looking absolutely terrified.

It was kind of funny to be honest, Bernie was a big biker looking kind of guy, had the whole tough look with his gruffy red beard that was actually pretty soft thanks to me advicing him on using Pantene lavender scented shampoo.

He had various tattoos on the sleeves of his arms and his beefy neck, gauges so big you could stick three whole fingers into the piercing of his ears, and he always wore his favorite tattered dark brown leather jacket everywhere he went.

"Nat you are seriously going to get me killed, pummeled until I'm bleeding to death just because of your writing, god, if you want the kid's attention just... I don't know, flash him or something." Bernie rambled, nervously looking at the curly haired boy who was parked a few feet away from us in his black mustang, his head tilted down as he scrolled through his phone.

"Would you please not freak out, you're like five times bigger than him and if he picks a fight I won't let him hurt you." I promised, placing my small hand over his burly arm in reassurance.

"O-okay." He nodded, letting out a small breath before clearing his throat.

"You ready man?"

"No."

"Too bad," I said, a small smile spreading over my lips as I readjusted the long skirt I had on.

"No sir please! Please do not touch me!" I screamed out in a shrill voice, stretching my neck more to the left in the direction of where Harry and his mustang were parked.

"Wow this is just so painful to watch.." Bernie cringed, giving me a look of pity.

"Shut up." I hissed, turning my head to snap at him before squinting back at the tinted window of Harry's car.

"Great, he's listening to music in his stupid car that probably costs more than my college tuition." I groaned out it in annoyance when I saw the curly haired boy's head bob up and down slightly to a song.

"Is he listening to Miley Cyrus?" Bernie suddenly asked as we both watched him in his car from the side with curious looks.

We leaned forward in unison, the bass of the song 'We Can't Stop' thrumming through his car.

"Oh wow he actually is..."

"Huh." We both said under our breaths as we continued to watch him from the shadows.

"Alright, he's listening to music so we really got amp things up." I said, determined to get the 'Bad Boy's' attention.

"I've literally just been standing here and breathing." Bernie stated looking bored.

"Remember, you are the assaulter and I am the helpless good girl that somehow found her way here so just, get in character." I huffed, slightly jumping on the balls of my feet like a boxer preparing for a fight before I took in a deep breath.

"Someone help me please! Please help!" I cried out again, pressing my back against the wall of the building behind me as I eyed Harry from the side.

Oh great, now the bastard was just singing along to the music in the front front seat, eyes closed and faced scrunched with his head tilted up as he tried to hit a high note.

"Hello! Big scary man assaulting me here!" I screamed, my irritation only growing by the second when Harry started to sway his body like a belly dancer in his car.

Was this really what the bad boy did in his free time?

"Hey..." Bernie pouted, looking quite offended at my description of him.

"I'm sorry, I meant big, scary, awesome man." I corrected myself, poking his round tummy hoping that would keep him at ease as he smiled.

"Help! His hand is going up my skirt! Oh no! Not there sir no!" I screamed even louder, not even bothering to face Bernie as I directed my voice towards the car, both of my hands cupping the sides of my mouth to make my cries louder.

"Nat.."

"That is it!" I exploded in frustration when Harry still hadn't turned to look at me.

I took out the bible from my pink purse, one of the props I had brought to really get me into character as I threw the thick book at his car.

The boy needed Jesus anyways.

I watched as the paperback book hit the tinted window of his mustang with a loud bang, making Harry immediatly jump in his seat, his long limbs scrambling everywhere as his eyes widened in surprise.

My jaw dropped when I saw him hit his elbow against the gear shift in the process making him cringe as he fumbled with his legs, making his car accelarate forward violently until it crashed into the parked car in front of him and his head slammed into the exploding air bag before his body fell numb.

The idiot must've pressed on the acceleration on accident.

"Holy shit you just killed him with your bible!" Bernie shrieked in horror from behind me as my whole face paled.

Oh god.

AN: Don't worry Harry isn't dead he good he good, trust me I don't like have a thing with killing off the boys in my fanfics. Btw I picture Harry in the story as TMH harry or somewhere around that time but only cause I got something planned. Thanks for reading you home skillet biscuits.