End.

Ed's POV-

The nights events flashed back in my mind as I took another shot.

"Stuart spit it out!" I shouted at him. Taylor was sqeezing my hand, trying to calm me down. I'm not really over reacting, because Tay and I just spent forever on that song and it's a masterpiece.

"You BOTH went again your morals. The press knows about you guys...you know..."

"Having sex?!" Taylor shouted. 

"Yes. They can tell when Ed leaves the next day with the same clothes he previously had on the day before. And some of the neighbors next door in the hotels heard you both."

Taylor was blushing ferviously, but looked very upset. VERY upset.

"Stuar-" I tried to explain. Relization hit me. We both did this...we HAD SEX. I didn't want sex til marriage, and we made love a lot of times...what have I done..

"Ed. Look at the facts. Alice already wanted to pin you for cheating, now she can say YOU were the one who cheated and didn't want her because she wouldn't give YOU sex. That's the whole reason you two broke up! You guys were in love and you still are IN love with Alice. YOU even told me YOURSELF!" Stuart screamed, then realized what he said before he even got the words out.

"Ya. I do still love Alice. But only because she WAS my first love. I'm IN LOVE WITH TAYLOR!" I screamed.

Then, I heard sobs coming from the floor. Looking down, I saw Taylor on the floor. Tears streaming down her face, she put her hands over her eyes.

"Taylo-"

"No. We DID go against our morals. I didn't want sex til marriage and Ed-"

"We love eachother!" I screamed.

She looked so sad...and..scared. Taylor cringed backwards and stood up.

"Taylo-"

"Just st-stop."

"Sorry to ruin the little festival thing you both have going on here, but I also have more news."

"What the fuck Stuart! You pick the worst times ever!"

"EDWARD! MANAGEMENT-"

"I Don't Give two shits about mana-"

"YOU AND TAYLOR HAVE TO BREAK UP!" Stuart said.

Everything went silent. Taylors sobbing stopped, and my breathe hitched.

"I'M NOT GOI-"

"YOU HAVE TO IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR CAREER!" 

"Wh-what?" I asked, my heart dropped.

"This," Stuart waved his hands at Taylor and I,"Is causing too much publicity and you two aren't good for eachother!"

"HOW!?" Taylor screeched, her voice cracking.

"Taylor. Look at the facts. Ed broke up with his last girlfriend because he didn't want to have sex til marriage. You BROKE that mor-"

"WHO GIVE A CRAP?!" Taylor yelled. My heart just was breaking.

"Ed's supposed to be the good guy. The ginger with tattoos that sings mushy love songs. Lately, he's been writing rap songs and management thinks it's because he's too wrapped up in you. He's not doing meet and greets with fans. He doesn't even acknoledge fans on twitter because he's out 'on a date with you'. He's turning into a pop or rap person and not staying down to earth. Sorry, but the tour will go on without you and you will be sent back to wherever becuase you DO have a lot of money now. Also, the song will not be recorded."