Singing and Fun Nights

"Yes. You may. Just go up to the stage." The manager of the cafe told us. Ed smiled and thanked him. While I lead Ed out onto the little stage, I noticed a larger crowd had gathered. Word travels fast...

Ed came out and we turned on our mics. Everyone was whispering while the cafe owner was standing by the side smiling. Probably because he was getting more money from all these people.. haha.

"Helloooo!!" Ed tested his microphone. I simply tapped on mine. They worked and I smiled to Ed, who was tuning his guitar. 

We were going to play 3 songs. Together. Finally.

"Hello everyone." I said in my American accent, "We are going to be playing 3 songs. Only if you guys want." 

"Yess!"

"Come on!" 

"Yay."

An arrangement of voices said to me. "Okay then, while you hopefully enjoy these preformances, please get a cuppa from this wonderful bussiness." Ed announded into the mic. 

"Okayyyy anndd..." Ed looked over at me and I nodded to him, wrapping my hands around the mic. He started strumming his hands against his guitar. We were going to do one cover of my favorite song at the moment.

"All along it was a fever

A cold sweat hot headed believer.

I threw my hands in the air, said, show me something

He said if you dare come a little closer"

I started to softly sing the chourse of Rihanna's song, Stay. Ed was backgrounding my voice. Then, it was his turn.

"It's not much of a life you're livin'

It's not just something you take- it's given.

Round and around and around we go"

He sung it beautifully, and to be quite honest, better than the original. I started in on the bridge, but letting him over power my voice.

"Cause when you never see the light 

It's hard to know which one of us is cavin'"

Ed cheekily looked over at me and winked with a grin. The silent audience let out a barely audible laugh.

As Ed strummed on the last few notes, he started in on GIVE ME LOVE. Obviously by himself.

Today was going to be a good day, I can feel it.

---------------------------------------------------

"Thank you all!" Ed and I said, and shut off our microphones.

We jumped off the tiny brown stage and everyone high fived us as we walked out and in hand out of the building. Ed quickly kissed me, but I wouldn't stop. I was on cloud nine. 

I forcefully but sweetly placed my lips onto Ed's. Grabbing a hold of his hair, I tugged on it once, making his back arch. He smiled into the kiss, but put a hand on the chest. Lightly pushing me away, he said, "Let's at least get back to the tour bus before I have to strip right here." 

I laughed and pecked him mouth once more. "Okay. It's only a block. If it was more, I would get to the nearest hotel." 

"You wouldn't even have to move." Ed said into my ears, kissing me again.

"Let's go." I laughed, taking Ed by the hand and running to the bus. Nigel was on my back.

-----------------------------------------------

I smiled to myself and rolled over on my side. Ed was perfect.

Obviously, you know what happened. 

Ed was sound asleep and I started messing with his hair. So red...and...voluminous?

I laughed out loud at myself. 

After what just- erm- happened...Ed pulled on a pair of boxers. I for one put on just my panties and his shirt he wore today.

Ed rolled a bit, but I wrapped my arms around him. 

He started opening his eyes, and I kissed his mouth, making him get awake. It was 1 in the morning, but I wasn't tired. Okay, maybe a little.

"Tay?" He moaned in sleepyness. Smiling, I kissed him again, but to tease him I rolled over to the other side of the bed. 

I heard him sigh, and felt the bed shake a bit. I was turned around and Ed was on top of me. Not in a bad way, a loving way.

"Tay?"

"Hmmmm?" I smirked. 

"Such a tease..." He trailed, but started kissing me. Well, making out. He tounge was in my mouth and we pulled away too soon.

"I love you." He said clear as day. 

I flipped him over, so I was on top of him. I snuggled into his chest. It wasn't toned, but he wasn't fat. He was perfect.

"I love you too." 

----------------------------------------------

"Eggs and bacon." Ed shook his head and cracked open an egg for me.

"Coming up!" He smiled.

I rolled my eyes and went over to the TV. Ed told Stuart and the bus driver to not get on the bus till tonight. So we had the bus all to ourselves today.

Friends was on the TV as I went through my twitter.

Hate.

Hate.

Hate.

Love.

1/4 tweets were nice ones. I sighed. I knew I wasn't skinny, but they could be nice once in a while.

I have a tanish complection only because I did live in California. 

I have thighs, I have a stomach, I had a big butt, I have big boobs, and I know I'm not perfect. No one is...

"You know that they are wrong." I turned around. Ed was behind me, holding 2 steaming plates of eggs and bacon. 

"I know. I don't really care." And I don't. 

"Good, because you are perfect." Ed smiled and kissed me superman style from my back.

I smiled. This is why I love him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note!

Had my dance this this weekend! ;]

IT WAS AMAZING! 

ANYWAYS, I hope this was longer... :]

Thanks for reading! 

Stay amazing.