Orange

Ed's POV

I knew that "fans" were hating on Taylor.. but I can't just back out on my girlfriend for my fans, or the other way around. They both had to have peace. 

Getting onto my twitter feed, I composed a tweet.

Hating on my girlfriend will not help you any.

I tweeted that and went to tweet again, this time being more clearer and meaner.

If you have anything bad to say to her, keep it to yourself. She's amazing.

Again, I tweeted that one. Thinking back to all the fans that do love her...I need to do something for Taylor so her self esteem goes up...

If you support me and Taylor, I want everyone at the next concert to wear her favorite colour, orange. :)

With that tweeted, I closed the app and put my phone on my stomach and sighed. Why do people have to be mean?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*4 Days Later (Next Concert)*

Taylors POV

I tuned the guitar for this show. Ed said he had a surprise in mind after I open for him...

Flipping my hair over my shoulder, I turned to Ed. He had a worried look on his face while he gently played Nigel.

"Ed?" 

"What?" He asked. I furrowed my eyebrows at his somewhat harsh voice.

"Nevermind then." I said and walked away to the side stage. What was his problem?... 

It's probably what all the fans are saying...he thinks the same thing...

Tears started to form in my eyes and I croached down on the floor, letting them fall. Ed didn't like me either...

My jeans had tiny water marks on them and I observed one tiny dot. So small.. so...like me...

"Taylor?" I looked up. One of the crew members said my name. Wiping my tears away, I realized it was  Tyler. 

I stood up, "Hey."

"Your on in 15..." He trailed, then turned and walked away. Everyone hates me...

10.

9.

8.

7.

I looked back to see Ed talking to one of the girl crew members.

6.

5.

They both laughed and Ed and I met eyes.

4.

3.

Ed looked away from my face, sorrow filling his eyes.

2.

Someone pushed me forward.

1.

I looked out into the crowd. 

Same old same old crowd. No posters, signs, or anything.

"Hello everyone, I'm Taylor." I said in a shaky voice. You could tell I have been crying.

--------------------------------------------

Ed's POV

"Hello everyone, I'm Taylor." She said in a croaky voice. She's been crying...

"Good luck tonight." This girl named Heather said to me. She was part of the crew, and she was ANNOYING. She seemed obsessed with me and wouldn't go away...

"Thanks?" I said to her.

I looked into the crowd. No One wore orange... no one...

What A Let Down...

As Taylor was tuning, again, I saw everyone in the crowd turn their back to her and crouch down. EVERYONE.

What are they doing....

They all threw orange on. Necklaces, bracelets, shirts, shorts, everything!

I smiled and ran to the stage. Taylor looked so shocked.

"Ed what the-"

"Everyone loves you. Orange is your favorite colour." I smiled at her cheekily. She wrapped her arms around my torso and I wrapped mine around her.

"I love you so much. Thank you." She smiled up at me. 

Quickly I covered our faces with my hands and kissed her.

She pulled away giggling.

"Now go, I have to open this show for a crazily stupid ginger." 

"That you love." I added.

"To the moon and back."

THE END!

lol, joking guys. This story is not done :)