The Palace which was founded for you

We have a busy day today, London," Arthur hummed as he prepared breakfast for a sleepy London who's head was resting on the table. He had managed to get her clothed, opting for a white puffy dress with lace trimmings and a union jack bow tied around her waist and one in her hair to match. She also had matching socks to her dress paired with red patent pumps which she chose herself. Arthur had on a black suit with a union jack tie rather than the bow she suggested for him. He was just serving up the bacon and eggs when the door rang.

"I'll get it," Eliza called out, and a few familiar voices rang out, followed by the pitter-patter of tiny feet on the old wooden floors.

"Morning!" Canada and America, who had run to the door to meet them.  The two boys ran back into the kitchen wearing little black suits and ties, one red and one blue. France was also wearing a suit, in red with a white tie. He had tied his wavy locks back with a union jack ribbon. Arthur smiled and nodded, as his way of thanking him and Francis winked, turning to London, sweeping up the sleepy child in his arms and swirling her around, waking her in a fit of giggles.

"You look very beautiful today~!" France chuckled, Arthur and Canada dancing round his feet. 

"We want to fly too!" America laughed, flying round like a plane. France put London down and picked up the small boy and spun him round whilst London and Canada waltzed together with his pet polar bear.

"Shall we head off then? Don't want them to open Buckingham Palace without us!" Arthur picked up America who was scoffing all the remaining bacon whilst Francis kept an eye on London and Canada who skipped along in front of them, holding hands.

"Have fun," Eliza smiled, waving as they left. They walked down, hopping on the carriage that awaited them, the children waving as they traveled to their destination.

"Hello! I'm the queen!" London giggled. 

"No, I am!" America called out, covering London's face with his hand. 

"No I am!" Canada joined in.

"You can't be the queen, your a boy." London said smugly.

"Okay then, king! I'm the king!" 

"Are you now?" A tall royal figure said as they arrived at their destination, the children giggled and hid behind the adults as they conversed with royalty. They hopped out the carriage and went to the front of the palace where a speech was given. As the spokesperson introduced the event, Arthur bent down and whispered to London;

"Now, when they hand the the shears, you just need to say: 'I declare Buckingham Palace, open!' alright?"

"Yes brother!" London giggled, swinging Canada and America's arms as they stood hand in hand.

"Here you go, darlin'" a tall man smiled and handed London the shears.

"Thank you," She bowed and trotted to the ribbon, earning a chorus of 'aahhs' as she reached to cut the ribbon. Arthur stepped in and reached for her waist, hoisting her up so she could cut the ribbon.

"I now declare the Buckinggammon palace, open!" London called out, punching the air.

"Ham. Buckingham, sweetheart," Arthur chuckled as the crowd erupted in laughter.

"Buckingham!" She repeated, cheering with the crowd and running over to Francis who hugged her.

"Bien fait, mon chérie!" He cooed.

"Merci, frère!"

"You were wonderful, shall we go out to celebrate?" Arthur smiled, and they headed off to a restaurant to eat.