NOT A CHAPTER (sorry just a tag)

See I still alive

So there's the tagging thing going around our fandom atm isn't there... *ur cue to nod cautiously* and I thought I'd escaped it.

But no! The human under the alias AFandomForYoutubers decided to go and tag little (5'2) me...

So enjoy me talking...

I swear they'll be a normal chapter soon...

0 (because in computing we don't get the luxury of starting at 1) Gender and current age:
A young woman of 16 years

1- Do you Like someone?

That would require knowing (for me at least) the opposite gender

2- Do they like you?

NO THE EVIL GHOSTS ARE EVIL...S

O EVIL

3. Middle name?

errrrr (derp moment) , oh May.

4. Single or Taken?

again I have no social life outside of school and go to an all girls school (and am a straight girl)

5. Last Person you texted?

last night my friend "J" saying :

H says text J "J where are you..." when she had yet not arrived...

6. Song you last listened to:

It was either Call 911 by Florie or Red light spells danger by Billy Ocean

WAIT NO the latest key of awsome by Barely Productions/Political

7.Battery %?

60% and charging also why is that so sasy

8.Best Girl friend:

all my friends are girls... And I guess last year I used to be super duper (talk without speaking just looks) ultra close with a friend i'd know for like ever but then she one day figured she could do better than me and I have barely heard 7 words from her since then. But I'm going to say my lovely Tronnor obseded friend who is the only one on wattpad: o2lcloudylove123 (she v. cool, she understands the stress of shipping)

9Best Guy Friend

These questions just asume you are friends with both genders...

10. Fave Youtuber

If Y'adidn't know by now the wonderfully creative and brilliant Jake Roper! Also known as Vsauce 3. Like he is a huge inspiration to all around him (however he's currently having to stop creating to kick cancer in the ass)

11 OTP

we don't like JR's girlfriend so. WOOFLAN WOOFLAN ALL THE WAY or basically anything with Vikk.

12. Why did you this account?
YT'rs are actually my second fandom (that I was involved in) and I had a FF account over I fancreate fiction.net for my old fandom. But that fandom then went sour. And also tbh I did read wattpad stories on my kindle but that had problems with internet and it's just bad to go on wattpad. So I was like FUCK IT. DOWNLOADING THE APP. OH SHIT IT WANTS A USER NAME. DAMN. JUST RANDOM NUMBERS I DONT WANT THIS TO BE TRACEABLE. (that's why it's 122a221 btw)

12+1. Lock screen:

And edit of a flower I did for photography but no longer like and need to change... (Not in media it's bad)

00001100. Home screen:

The Spider-Man thing about the barrel (media)

F. Birthday :

Close to summer solstice that's all your getting

This my own one15. If you are not already a grown adult what doyou wish to do as an adult?
Teach computer Science in secondary school...

DON'T JUDGE ME IN THE LANGUAGE I USE TO NUMBER because that ended with 4 different ones (math, algebra, binary and hexidecimal)

Now I need to tag people don't I. Umm: because it looks like they haven't already (also if you have sorry)
fakeimagination also what is your profile picture?
MoonGeek
FloJoUno
and for kicks and Giggles the actuall official account of
ChocoTheChocobo (that's his account)
however if we wanna go all crucible then feel free to say I tagged you if u want to answer the questions....