Again....Please?

The next morning, Tony woke up to Loki on his own side of the bed. They'd been together long enough to the point where they no longer needed to be super tangled up to sleep. Tony would give Loki a kiss, and Loki would get comfortable, then Tony would start to play with Loki's hair. Tony would twirl a strand around his index finger and after a little while would stop. Then slowly, because Loki had already fallen asleep, Tony would fall asleep.

When they woke up, they were on their respective sides. Loki was still sleeping, but he woke up to Tony watching him quietly, and he smiled at him.

"Good morning," Said Tony softly, grabbing Loki's hand and kissing it gently, "did you sleep good?"

"Yes, and good morning to you too." Loki said, hugging his pillow.

"Can I cuddle you?" Tony asked, he opened his arms up for him. Loki just giggled a little and scooted over. Because Loki was taller, he wrapped one leg around Tony and gave him a kiss.

"I'm ready for another day at the beach." Loki said, he'd darkened up a little bit, though he was sort of hoping for a rainy day so that he could do his work.

"Well you'll get that, babe, are you going to wear your little suit?"

"No, no, no!" Loki said, "I didn't even pack it." Loki owned a small black bikini-bottom suit, that barely stayed on and it was loose. "Love, we're with the wrong amount of people, and in the wrong location."

"Remind me then to find a nude beach near home, I wanna see you in your bikini bottom because it's absolutely hot as fuck," Loki laughed at him, "I'm serious, babe."

"Tony! Loki!" They heard Natasha's vouce threw the door, and heard her knocking as well, "Are you decent?"

"No!"

"Well hurry up! We all want to go to breakfast!"

"Just wait another half-hour!" Tony yelled, then got quieter, "Babe do you need a shower?" Loki shook his head.

"Fine but not a minute more than half an hour!" She called back.

"Let me just put on some shorts and a shirt and we can go." Loki got up and searched through his suitcase. When he found a tank-top he threw that at the bed and then went into the bathroom and grabbed his trunks, he also used the bathroom rather quickly. He pulled those on, and grabbed his flip-flops, Tony had gotten dressed even faster. Settling on a t-shirt with the Papa Roach symbol on it and his swim trunks and flip-flops.

"Well we have a little extra time so I may as well round together what we'll need for the beach to-" As Loki was cut off as it began to thunder out.

Tony went to the curtains and opened them, surely, the sky was totally a sickly gray color and lightening flashed everywhere.

"I'm not leaving." Loki said, he sat down on the bed.

"Its a good thing I put the top up on the Falcon, and I wouldn't dream of making you leave or going near the water. I'll go talk to Natasha for a second." Tony put his phone in his pocket and a room key. Loki stared at the floor, his eyes moving to the window only to flick away again.

"Hey Natasha!" Tony called, he heard scrambling and then Bucky answered their door. His brown hair was a mess, more so than usual, and he was oddly pink in the cheeks.

"Nat's going to the bathroom. What do you need, Tony?" Bucky asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I can wait until she's done because she'll understand." Bucky looked into the room for a second then back at Tony.

"Are you sure you wanna rush a lady-"

"I'm not rushing her, I'm waiting on her." Tony said. Bucky shut the door and Natasha opened it a minute later.