Stuck on You

Natasha and Tony were hooked on Supernatural, and somehow, they managed to finish one season that day what with Clint calling incessantly, pee breaks, and snack runs. Both of them were comparing characters, discussing them, and then, Tony hit start for Season 2. The rain had persisted all day and had the endless messages from Clint.

When her phone buzzed, Tony looked over, "What's he want now?"

"He keeps asking why I'm over here with you, and what we're doing. I keep telling him we are watching Supernatural but he doesn't believe me. Come here, I need to send him a picture so he believes me." Tony paused the show right at the opening moment when, "Supernatural," flashed on the screen. Natasha and he walked over to the television. Because of Tony being taller than Natasha, he held her phone and took the picture. Natasha had a smile on her face, with her tongue out and Tony was doing a smolder, and perfectly in the background was the Supernatural logo.

"You look damn good." Tony said handing her the phone and standing up.

"You're pretty hot yourself." Natasha said back, and Tony offered a hand and helped her up. She bounced once on her feet then wandered into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm fucking starving." Natasha called from the kitchen and Tony wandered in after her. "What have you got to eat?"

"There's still leftover Chinese food."

"Oh shit really!? Why haven't we eaten that yet?"

"Hell yeah! Get some out and heat it up, I think Loki texted me."

"Oooooooo!!!"

"Shut up."

"You two are adorable, it was so cute to watch both of you." Natasha at work had the reputation of being cold-blooded, and almost stone-like, those who took the time to meet her, knew better. MUCH better.

"Natasha, no." Tony had left the kitchen and gotten his phone.

"Natasha, yes! Fuck you, you two were adorable and you know it."

"Stop, oh my God, dude, I don't even know what the hell me and Loki are."

"That is left only for time to judge."

"Just get the Chinese food and let's actually start season 2." He grabbed a container of noodles and she grabbed another of rice.

Both of them sat on the couch and ate while they began their next season.

***

Loki walked home with his hands in his pockets, his day had ended at a regular hour, which meant he could go home and search for a new job. When he arrived home, he slipped off his sneakers and went straight into his room for his laptop. It was an Apple laptop, with a picture of him and Frigga as the wallpaper. He toted it out to his living room, placing it on the coffee table and then he dug around his files for his résumé. He got himself ready, and comfortable, this would take him quite a while to research jobs he would qualify for and also to apply.