He pulls me up so i am standing up. He wraps his arms around me. His body is cold. I open my eyes and notice he is naked. I let go of my body weight and sink back to the ground. He pulls me to my knees, and makes me look him in the eyes. I know him. He worked for my dad. He makes me kneel on my knees.

He put his 'junk' in my mouth. I sobbed but did what he wanted me to do. After 5 seconds, i bit him. He screamed and pushed me back to the ground. I started to sob. Salty tears flowed down my cheeks.

"That's it kid. Im done taking it easy on you." He says in a mean tone. He was taking it easy?

He pulled my legs out from underneath me sat on my knees. I scream as i hear a pop come from one of my legs.

He rips my underwear down and slides into me. I scream louder than ever before because he did it so harsh and quick. It hurts so bad. He is moving so fast and hard, im crying so hard.

Then the other guy walks in. "You started with out me?" he asks.

"Come get some." The guy on top of me says.

The other guy comes over kneels down. The guy on top of me gets up and out of the way as the other guy pulls down his pants and puts himself inside me.

"Please stop." I cry. The guys starts to make out with me. I spit on his face. He slaps me across the face. I whine.

"Now you follow the rules, or other stuff will happen." He says as he kisses me again. I spit on him again. "Thats it." He says as he gets me up and pulls my underwear back up. He ties me to a chair, and straps down both my wrists. He takes out a pair of pliers.

"No!" I scream wide eyed. Now lets take a video while we our at it. The tall thin guy comes over to me and turns on the video camera, he hands it to the fatter one so he can video tape.

I look away from the camera, but feel the cold end of the pliers on my finger tips.

*rip*

I scream on the top of my lungs. Tears over flow my face. I look at my hand and notice my finger nail missing. Its bleed very bad.

"Please stop." I beg.

"Do you have anything to say to your friends and family back at home?" He says.

"No." I cry.

*rip*

He pulled off another nail.

"Do you have something to say?"

"I love you guys, and im sorry." I cry to the camera.

*rip*

"I said something!" I scream.

"I know." He smiles. I cry even harder. "Do you wanna turn?" He asks his friend.

"Why yes, I do." He says smiling still naked. He walks behind me and brushes his hand on my boob. I cry.

"Ready?" he asks.

"For what?" I pause.

"For this." He smiles.

*sizzle*

I scream. I look at his and he is holding a long metal rod with a key at the end. He put the key in the fireplace before he put it against my shoulder. He burned a shape into my shoulder. I cry even harder.

He places his finger tips on it and it stings. I bite my lip.

He then takes a knife and cuts my cheek. I whine.

"Okay, im done." He says. The other guy turns off the camera.

"Im gonna go give this to your friends down at the precinct. But don't worry, ill be back. You have some fun with her while im gone." The thinner guy says. I shake my head no but i know its a yes. I start to cry again. Not that i ever stopped but. The guy climbs the stairs, opens the door, and leaves.

Then the guy who is left here with me, smiles at me. "Ready to have some fun?" He asks. I shake my head no, but he nods and unties me. He drags me to an old twin size mattress and makes me lay down. I do and he puts himself on top of me and in me. I just give in with a little moan.

I feel him there, but i try to ignore it. I just stare up at the ceiling and give up. I wanna die. Right here. Right now. But i know thats not what my Mom would want me to do, so i fight it. Even though it hurts, i know my mom would be disappointed if i didnt put up a fight. Im just so tired. I let my body go numb. Then one person jumps in my mind.

What is he doing?

Is he looking for me?

Thinking about me?

Does he even know im missing?

Is he worried?

What is he gonna do when he sees that video?

Is he gonna be mad?

How is he gonna react to me being scared?

Is he going to trace the video and find me?

What is he going to do to find me?

Will he ever find me?

Will we be a family again?

All these questions revolve around one thing.

They revolve around one person.

They revolve around Carisi.