Chapter {2}

They wouldn't stop. The memories that surrounded him, circling him like a buzzard circling its prey. Good ones. Bad ones. They wouldn't stop.

Roy pressed his hands tightly over his ears, squeezing his green eyes shut. There sounds blaring loudly in his ears. All there images trying to cram into his vision all at once. It was overwhelming. He couldn't take it.

Roy.

Snapping his eyes open, Roy gazed around. He knew this voice. That sweet soothing tone. A voice he hadn't herd ages.

Roy.

His green eyes scanned the darkness. All the memories had disappeared, leaving Roy and the voice alone.

Roy~

His eyes widened. He could fell tears begin to form in his eyes. "Mother," he breathed. Floating the the darkness was a women. Tall with dark tan skin. Long curly brown hair floated around the the darkness along with the light blue dress and white apron she wore.

Roy's mother. His mother was standing before him. Her kind tree-green eyes stared at him, along with a warm smile across her pink lips.

Roy reached forward. He couldn't believe his eyes. His mother standing before him. He took a step closer. His mother didn't move. He reached out for her. At least a hug. Please? He begged mentally. He knew it was just his imagination, but all he wanted was a hug.

Memories filled his mind. The memory of his mothers last breath. Playing over like a movie in his head.

He sat beside her in a old wooden chair. She coughed, holding a cloth up to her mouth, blood staring the white cloth where she had coughed. Roy knew she didn't have much time left. She had been sick for almost a year.

His bright green eyes filled with tears. His mother turned her head to look at her young son. Having such a long life ahead of him. She smiled brightly, like she always did. Reaching out from under the covers she placed her hand on his cheek, wiping away the tears that filled his right green eye.

Her bright smile was tainted partly red, from her crimson blood that caused her sickness.

Roy nuzzled closer into her hand. He couldn't stop the sparky tears from streaming some his face. Her hand was beginning to grow cold. Her breaths grew deep and shallow.

"Don't cry. Roy."

Her hand grew cold. Her tree-green eyes slowly closed and her body went limp.

"Mom?" Roy's child like voice called. "Mom?" He called once again with no response. He couldn't control the tears that streamed down his face like a salty river. Now, he was all alone.

Roy took another step closer to his mother. His arms extended. All he wanted was a hug from her. Roy's mother held her arms out. Moving past his open arms she cupped his cheeks, bring his face closer to her's.

Roy stared at his mothers tree-green eyes. He never thought he could stare at them like this again.

"Roy."

Her voice was as sweet as ever, giving Roy a comforting feeling. His eyes lit up.

"Fall."