"We can help!" Torun yelled.

"You're not ready." Clint shouted to them.

"Dad we can fight!" Nathaniel gripped his bow.

"Fight what?" Clint yelled. Another building fell, causing a bus, full of stuck people, to be flipped over on its side. Everyone looked at the bus, they all started to run toward it. Torun ran up to one of the windows and punched it, causing it to break.

"How'd you-nevermind." Julia said as she grabbed the first person she saw, which was a little boy. Torun looked down at his bleeding hand, his blue eyes studied his red blood. "Torun." Julia whispered, as her blue eyes studied his hand. "I'm fine." Torun said. He wasn't lying. He was hurt, but he could still help. "AHHH." Torun howled in pain. His hands reached for his throat. "AHHH." Julia also howled. Nate turned his head and saw the two twins reaching for their throats. He pulled out an arrow. The brunette wasn't sure what he was gonna shoot at, but he knew it was something, something invisible.

Nate pulled up his bow and released his arrow, letting it fly behind Torun. The arrow struck the air. A loud thud hit the ground and Torun and Julia were fine. "What the...?" Nate said as he ran up to the twins. Everyone noticed the two trying to catch their breath.

"What happened?" Steve shouted.

"Something was strangling me." Torun said.

"What about you then?" Nate asked confused. "You looked like you were being strangled too."

"I can feel Torun's pain." Julia said. "We have't keep moving though. C'mon!" She said as she ran to a car with a family in it, everyone followed. Suddenly the car burst into flames. Steve ran in front of everyone and put his arms out, separating them from the white small car. Everyone's mouth was in the shape of an O. Steve turned around only to see that every automobile was on fire. He could hear the screams of pain that came from the people inside.

The Captain of America looked down at the ground. "We're to late..." His whisper of a voice trailed off.

The children didn't talk. Their eyes were focused on the flames around them. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. This is one of the times where all three of the most important colors came together. There was death, there was evil, and somewhere in another part of New York, a child was born at the same time a human was leaving the world. New York was filled with the color blood red, black, and white.

Steve fell to one knee. The captain hated to see innocent people die. That is what happens when you start a war. He took his helmet off and put his head on his hands, covering his face. "It's over." Steve mumbled.

"Hey Legolas," Tony said over the intercom. "There's nothing up here but falling buildings."

"Nothing down here either." Clint said. Tony landed next to Clint. He raised his hand and extinguished the flames. Thor appeared shortly after. He walked up to his children and knew what he had to do. The god grabbed Julia, nodded at Torun, and flew away. Torun followed.

"Anyone know what they're doing?" Tony asked. Everyone shook their head 'no'.

"We need to go to S.H.I.E.L.D." Steve stood up. Emily, Nate, and Lucy were still in shock. Somehow, Steve, Clint, and Tony got their kids to move from their shocked positions and to S.H.I.E.L.D.

-

"You people have the worlds worst timing." Nick Fury greeted them.

"Nice to see you too, Nick." Clint said.

"Where's Thor?"

"He left."

"What happened out there?" Nick said slowly.

"We don't know. We were being attacked by these invisible whatevers." Clint answered.

"And what were you doing?" Nick raised an eyebrow.

"What we could." Steve spoke up. "We tried saving people...but we couldn't."

"And why's that?" Nick growled.

"We weren't ready." Tony crossed his arms. "But we will."

-------------------------------------------------------------

"It always seems impossible until it's done."

~Nelson Mandela

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Quick thing I need to say before I talk about this chapter. I thought I should tell you guys my update schedule. I start writing on Fridays, but because I also have school on Fridays, I am still writing on Saturdays. I create the picture either Saturday night or Sunday morning. Then I proof read because I can't stand it when I find a mistake on a chapter that has already been published. Finally I publish the new chapter as soon as it's ready. Sometimes a chapter may come out Sunday morning or afternoon. I will never update on a Sunday night.

Anyway I know this chapter is not a song with lyrics or anything but it's from Iron Man 3. The meaning of Leverage has nothing to do with the chapter, but I wanted it to be the name anyway because I thought it sounded cool (I'm so lame ). On these types of chapters (Which will be the next two) I will put a quote that somewhat matches the theme of the chapter. The quote above by Nelson Mandela is referring to Tony saying how they are gonna be ready for a fight next time. It may seem impossible now, but it's not.

Anyway I hope you guys are having a awesome day and keep having one. BYEEEEEEE!