"And listening." Clint said.

"And making coffee correctly." Cooper added.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not StarBucks." Nate said. The three Bartons had a good laugh. "Speaking of StarBucks," Nate spoke. "Could we get some?"

"You are a white girl at heart, I'm sure of it." Cooper laughed. Nate made a cheesy smile.

-

"Wifey. Wifey. Wifey." The obnoxious guy said to Julia.

Yury turned around and started to laugh. "HAHA You're wifey now."

"You're still wifey too." He said to Yury.

"Uh no." Yury said.

"Do you even know how wrong that sounded?" Julia whispered to him.

"Aww wifey." He smiled. Torun, who sat at the other end of the class, was starting to notice Julia's face of disgust.

"Wifey my as*." Julia whispered even quieter. Yury busted out laughing. The algebra teacher gave the three a look. "Do I need to separate you three?" He said.

"No." The guy said.

"Yes." The two girls said. The teacher did nothing. Julia and the obnoxious guy kept whispering until their conversation consisted of 'yeses' and 'nos'.

The guy asked her a question. "A function is when the X has two values for Y right?"

"Yes." Julia answered.

"She said 'yes'!" The guy whisper yelled. "She said 'yes' to the dress."

"Say 'yes' to the math problem." The teacher said. That shut the obnoxious guy right up. Julia smiled.

"YO MA I'M HOME!" Julia yelled as she opened the door to her two story house. Torun followed her. "Hello Mother." Torun said as he went up to Jane and shook her hand.

"Ah the difference between you two never seize to amaze me." Darcy laughed as she put her earbud back in.

"How was school?" Thor asked.

"Torun opened his first locker today, the correct way!" Julia smiled. Darcey clapped her hands.

"Have any homework?" Jane asked.

"I already did mine, but I'll help Torun." Julia answered.

"I still do not understand why we need 'algebra'." Torun said.

"Nobody knows why we need it." Julia laughed.

"Why don't you two go in your room and work on his homework?" Jane smiled.

Julia looked at her and shrugged her shoulders. "Okay." She said as she and Torun left the room. Once they were gone Jane looked at Thor and nodded.

"The spear that sits in Asgard is Julia's spear." He said.

"How do you know?"

"The same runes that are on Torun's sword are on that spear. Some are different but most of them are the same. Julia can lift the spear. So can I and Torun."

"Then why is it not your spear or Torun's?"

"Because we already have weapons, and Julia is a demigod she needs a weapon."

"She's not learning how to use a spear." Jane said.

"But that would be so cool, Jane!" Darcy butted in.

Jane gave Darcy a 'really, not now' look.

"Jane just imagine it-"

"No." Jane cut off her assistant.