The adults kept on fighting, shouting back and forth at each other. Nate slowly walked backward, he tapped Emily's elbow and nodded, telling her they should go. He whispered to Julia, Torun, and Jenny saying the same thing.

After they reached out of sight and hearing range of the adults, Julia spoke up "What the hell just happened?" She almost yelled it.

"I don't know." Nate shook his head, "But we should find Lucy."

"I don't think Lucy wants to be bothered with." Emily warned.

"Yeah, so does my sister most of the time, but I still bothering her." Nate threw his tan hands in the air. "We shouldn't just leave her alone."

"Should we not wait for Sean?" Jenny asked.

"Lucy needs someone to be there for her," Julia spoke.

"We should find her then." Torun said.

They walked all over Avengers Tower looking for the red head, they looked in every room they could find, until they stumbled upon her sitting on a table looking out the window.

"Lucy?" Nate said slowly. Lucy turned her head and looked at Nate, her eyes weren't red from crying, though they looked more focused, like she knew what was going on.

"I don't want your console-ment, I don't want your pity!" Lucy raised her voice.

Nate opened his mouth to talk but couldn't find the right words, Emily spoke, "And we know you don't, believe me, I get people's pity all the time. I know all you want is-"

"You know nothing." Lucy stood up. "You act like you lost somebody before."

"I have." Emily said. She felt guilty though, she knew saying that she lost her mother when she was only a day old would not make Lucy feel any better.

"Was it someone your Dad completely mad over!" Lucy yelled. "Did he blame you for it!" Emily thought to herself.

Did I kill my mother? She would constantly ask herself this question. Did she die giving birth to me? Emily looked down at the ground.

Lucy turned her head. "Lucy," Julia spoke up. "Howard wouldn't want-"

"You don't even know him!" Lucy walked over to Julia. "None of you do!"

"We are only trying to help." Torun said getting in front of Julia.

"Well stop! I don't need your help either! Just...just leave me alone!" Lucy's green eyes stung, she turned her back to the kids and faced the window, not wanting to be bothered.

-

"This was a tribble idea." Natasha said to Steve, Thor, and Clint.

"I thought you never doubted me." Nick Fury entered the room where the three of them stood, he raised an eyebrow at Nat.

"I don't doubt you, I doubt how this was ever supposed to help them learn."

"It wasn't supposed to be like this." Nick said.

"What d'ya mean?" Clint crossed his arms and leaned on a nearby wall.

"The Avengers was supposed to be a group of remarkable people. People who could work together as a team, people who could stop all hell from breaking lose, people who other people could look up to." The Avengers looked down at the ground.

"Maybe we're not cut out to be a team." Steve's blue eyes slowly met with everyone else's eyes.

"Seems like it." Clint said.