"Why are they all here?" I asked quietly.

"I asked them to come as well, when I learned about the codes in your memory. The thing is with Dawn's memory, everything is encoded in some complicated codes." He stated for everyone to hear.

"So do you think you can crack it?" Yumi asked.

"It might take a while, but yes." I backed away from them all.

"You're talking about looking inside my memories! You think you can just go snooping through my memories without my permission?!" Everyone looked at me stunned.

"But Dawn, this may finally give you your memories back. Maybe you'll remember what you're meant to do on Lyoko." Aelita said.

"I don't care! You have no right to go through my memories!" I walked towards the elevator.

"Dawn, where are you going?" Aelita asked worried.

"Jeremy, send me to Lyoko. Alone." Jeremy shook his head.

"It's too dangerous, what if Xana attacks? What if the scyphozoa appears?" I looked at him sternly.

"If you want to go snooping through my memories then you have to let me do this." I held up a flash drive. "You see when you weren't looking I uploaded all the data on to my flash drive and if you try to access it from your laptop or the supercomputer then it will delete everything. So you let me do it and you let me do it alone or I'll destroy the only other copy of the data you have." Everyone looked at me amazed.

"You're blackmailing him?" Yumi asked.

"Yes." I never glanced at anyone, but Jeremy.

"Fine." He finally said.

"I'll debug the data when I get back. I need to go to Sector 5." Jeremy clenched his fists, but nodded.

"Get ready to be virtualized." I pressed the elevator button.

"Thank you, Jeremy." I said as the doors closed. I put the flash drive in my pocket and as the doors opened back up to the scanner room I walked towards one of the scanners.

"Are you ready, Dawn?" I stepped into the scanner and turned around so I could see the other scanners.

"Yes, Jeremy."

"Alright. Transfer Dawn." The scanner doors closed in front of me. "Scanner Dawn. Virtualization." As my body virtualized on Lyoko I could feel a memory coming to me.

"You'll go into Lyoko to find Aelita and Franz Hopper. Do you understand, Dawn?" A man with a black suit and glasses on said before I was shoved into a scanner and forced to be on Lyoko for the last time. Or so I thought.

I landed on the ground with a thud and I jolted back to reality.

"Everything alright, Dawn?" I looked around noticing I was in the Mountain Sector.

"Yeah, everything's fine on my end. I'm going to head to the edge of the Sector." I focused and let my wings come out. I started flying towards the eastern end of the Sector. "Are there any monsters, Jeremy?" I asked.

"No, there's nothing on my monitor. Dawn, I still think you should come in. I can't virtualize the others into Sector 5 directly. If something happens while you're there. Then we could lose you to Xana again." I thought about how likely a possibility it was, but I was already here. I couldn't back out now.

"I'm going, Jeremy." I finally saw the edge of the Sector coming into view. "Jeremy, I'm nearly to the edge of the Sector. Enter the code."

"Okay, SCIPIO." I saw the transporter and I flew right into it. It was a quick ride to Sector 5. Once I was out of the transporter I knew the countdown was starting.

"You have five minutes to find the key to stop the countdown, Dawn." Jeremy said as I headed towards the corridor.

'Alright, Jeremy. Where is it?" I asked as I headed through corridor.

"It should be on the opposite side of the room you're coming to." I stopped when I got into the room and looked to the opposite side, sure enough the key was right there in plain sight.

"Alright I see it." I spread my wings again and flew quickly through the room as the pillars above fell all around me.

"You have five seconds, Dawn!" Jeremy said. I beat my wings one last time and hit the key. The room started changing and I knew I had done it in time. The door next to the key opened and I rushed through to get to the elevator.

"I'm on the elevator, Jeremy." I said as I jumped on to the elevator.

"Good, now do what you have to do in the Celestial Dome and get out of there." The elevator stopped and the door on the other side of it opened. I rushed through and slid open the digital computer.

"I have access to Xana's files, Jeremy. I'm going to see if I can find the reason Xana wants my memories." I started searching vigorously through the files.

"Dawn, that's crazy. There's so many files in there. You wouldn't be able to find it that quickly and I can see on my monitor that the scyphozoa is headed in your direction. You have to get out now!"

I had to find the file if I didn't then this trip would've been for nothing. I had to prove that I meant something to the others. Especially Odd. So he would know that I could handle myself. I didn't need anyone else to get here. To get through Sector 5. I need to do this.

"Dawn, the scyphozoa is right behind you get out of there!" I turned my head as I send the data to Jeremy. The scyphozoa was headed towards me.

"Sorry, octopus. I don't think you're going to find anything good here." I said pointing towards my head. It grabbed me and went to steal my memory, but the tentacles exploded as they started to. Along with the fake me I had created to trick the scyphozoa.

"I told you I would be fine, Jeremy. I'm not an idiot." I said from my place in the way tower in the Mountain Sector. "Did you get the information?"

"Dawn, you're a genius and yes I did. It's incredible. I'm going to bring you in now." I waited as he activated the Code Earth to bring me home again. When the scanner opened Odd and the others were standing there smiling.

"Well done, Dawn." I giggled and stepped out of the scanner.

"I told you I could handle myself." I looked at Odd, who was looking down at the ground. I walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Odd, I'm sorry for how I treated you earlier, I just couldn't stand that you thought I couldn't take care of myself. I hope you realize now I can." I said and he hugged me tightly, making me blush.

"I do and I'm sorry."

"If you're done with your love fest, we should really look at that data, Dawn sent from Sector 5." We pulled apart both of our faces red as we followed everyone upstairs. Jeremy started analyzing the data and when he stopped I could see he found something.

"What is it, Jeremy?" I asked taking a step closer to the screen to see what it said. I read the following sentence:

'Dawn Nova, is the core of Lyoko.'