Chapter 19-reaction

Start from the beginning

"What happened are they coming back yet?" she asked.

"They are coming back. But they kissed!" I announced to everyone. They looked at me shocked.

"Really? I never knew they had it in them!" Emmett said happily. How can he be so happy about it? His son is four and he has already had his first kiss!

"Shut up Emmett our son is only four! Kind of. I think it's alright he and she are now complete." Rose said.

"I'm with Rose even through they are young I doubt they would ever do any signs of affection. It was a kiss it just happened." Bella said. Then we heard the door they were back. They came in the room they were feeling a little smug. They weren't holding hands they were just walking side by side. The room was silent; they silently sat next to each other on the sofa. Everyone looked at them. Amelia looked at me my expression was blank but she could tell why I was like this. Sorry dad it just happened! I didn't know it was going to happen and I promise you that I will not rush into a relationship! I've got eternity! It was the only one kiss! She thought in her head. I sighed and thought to her it's alright Amelia it's a dad thing it doesn't work on Emmett through. Just no public shows of affection okay? She nodded. You are the BEST dad! I smiled at her.

"So how was your little talk then?" Alice asked slyly.

"It was fine you know the love thing and stuff." Amelia said.

"Is that so?" Alice said waved her eyebrows at her.

"Pretty much right Max?" Amelia said.

"Yeah it's good to get things said and stuff." Max said he seemed proud. You told them didn't you dad? I heard Amelia think. Yeah I did. I thought back. she shrugged her shoulders they would've anyway she thought.

"Are you sure it was just a walk and talk? Or did you two get up to anything else?" Emmett said.

"I nearly passed out does that count?" Amelia said matter-of-factly. We looked at her in shock.

"Why did you nearly pass out?" Emmett asked.