Gettin' Dirty

You woke up to you obnoxious alarm blaring itself through the speakers. You thought to yourself, this is the day i will try to look my best. But, of coarse, you don't. You throw on a pair of light was denim jeans, tank top, and a cardigan. Keeping your makeup to a minimum, but your hair in a intriquite braid, going from one side of your head to another. 
"Y/n! Your friend is here!" Your mum yells from the bottom of the stairs. Shit. She's late. Y/f/n always picks you up to go to school, as you don't have your license yet. you get in the back seat, and notice there is someone else in the front seat, aside from your other friend. The mystery person turns around, and you just look at him. Shit.
"Hey y/n, you ready for school?" MIchael Clifford, the schools douschbag. 
"Um, sure" You reply, unsurely.
The car ride is silent, apart from y/f/n and Michael chattering. Once you get to school you dart for the front gates. You want to get to your clique before the bell goes off. You hated being a loner. Somebody gripped your arm, and hard. You turn around and see those green eyes. The ones that made you melt. Don't don't don't don't you think to yourself, trying to stop you from melting this time. 
"Hey, I just wanted to say hello, I'm not that scary am I?" He says slowly, smirking. 
"Can you let go of me? You're hurting my arm." you say sternly. You and Michael weren't so friendly with each other since 4th grade. when your little sister got caught up with the populars, fell for Michael, dated for 5 months, then got her heart crushed by him. You were in the same grade as your sister, but you were older by 10 months. 
"Oh, sorry, but why'd you walk so fast to the school back there? I thought you hated school?" He said, letting go of your arm.
"I do, and it was to get away from you." You said before turning on your heel and walking away, but of coarse, it wasn't that easy. He grabbed your hand and took you to the staff bathroom.
"Wha-" you said before getting cut off by Michael' lips crashing onto yours. You kissed him back, and the kiss heated very quickly, the started to undo your skirt, and you didn't object. Soon enough you two were down to your underwear. 
"Jump" Michael said, while preparing to hold you. You jumped and let your legs wrap around his waist. 
"Is this right?" You asked him, him kissing your neck.
"Mmmhmmm" He hummed, getting your sweet spot, you gasped.
You fiddled with the waistband of his underwear and it slid right down his legs with ease. He inserted himself into you without any warning. You let a tear run down your cheek, having it splash on the floor from the pain. The pain started to fade, and be replaced with pleasure.
"Y/n I'm close" He said.
"Me to-" you were cut off by His and yours moans, but he silenced you with kissing you.
You two rode out your high, and started to get dressed again, you didn't want to tell your friends about what happened, and neither did he.
"I really like you y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He said, tying his tie. 
"Yes." you said, kissing him and walking out the door.