Just Dream......

You watched as Michael started to walk back and forth on the balcony; his phone tightly pressed to his ear as he furrowed his eyebrows in concentration. If you hadn't known him for so long, you'd have thought something bad was happening; but you knew by now that it was just his way of handling a phone call. You could tell it was a business call because he kept taking his bottom lip between his thumb and forefinger, tugging at it every now and then and then gently caressing it as he listened carefully to what the person on the other side of the line was saying.

You saw him remove the phone from his ear and hit a button on the screen before stepping in again and collapsing on the sofa next to you, his hands immediately finding your thigh as he shifted to make himself comfortable. "Everything okay?" You asked just to make sure and he nodded before lifting his eyes up to yours; "Just the usual" he murmured before gently pressing his plump lips to yours.

You couldn't stop the heavy breath from coming out of your mouth as he pulled away and a smirk immediately appeared on his face as he raised an eyebrow at you. Yeah because if it was true to say that you knew him like the back of your hand, the opposite was pretty much accurate too and he knew damn well how much the way he acted when he was on the phone turned you on.

"Oh, baby" he teased as he started to inch his hand up your legs until it reached the hem of your pajama shorts; "Don't make fun of me" you pouted as you crossed your arms over your chest; "Or what" he breathed, his face just centimeters away from yours as his fingers slipped under the fabric. "Or you won't get some for an entire week, Michael" you threatened, conviction clearly lacking in your tone as you tried to keep a straight face.

"Oh really?" he asked as he cocked his eyebrows at you and you felt his fingers brush over your panties, right on top of your clit; you put all of your efforts into pretending it didn't affect you and looked into his amused eyes; "really" you confirmed.

He didn't give you a second to proceed what was happening as he grabbed both your thighs and jerked you down on the sofa before lying between your legs and pining your hips down with his own. "Don't fight me, baby girl" he said as his nose brushed your face and his hands rested on your sides. "Or what?" you asked with a low voice as you quoted his words; he looked at you for a second, lust evident in his eyes before leaning down and placing his lips at your ear. "Or I will tie you up to the bed and fuck you so hard you won't ever think about denying me again" he whispered lowly and your breath inched in your throat as his fingers grabbed the waistband of your shorts and yanked them down roughly.

A small smile appeared on your face as he started to kiss down your neck; he then moved his lips to the inside of your right thigh and you bit down hard on your tongue as a moan threatened to come out. He trailed his delicious lips up to your panties and pecked your clit through the lace and it took everything in you not to tangle your fingers into his hair and arch your back from the sofa.

He looked up before taking the material in-between his teeth and slowly sliding it down his legs; it was another one of your weakness and you hated that he knew you that well but you managed to keep your cool as you kept pretending that you were not affected by what he was doing. "Stop that" he growled as his lips danced on the inside of your thighs again before settling on your clit.

He started to suck on it harshly and you were a mess, you started to wriggle under him and you couldn't hold back anymore; you started to moan his name as well as incoherent words. You felt him smirk against you and that's when you decided to give it one more shot; "Ahh shit... Feels almost as good as when I touch myself" you let out as you threw your head back on the armrest.

His mouth immediately left your body and he looked at you, fury in his eyes; you smirked at him and anger slowly turned into something you liked way more: domination. "Oh so you do really want it rough, tonight?" he asked though it was more of a remark than an actual question. You didn't have time to respond as he picked you up and almost ran to the bedroom. He set you down on the bed and immediately removed your tank top before bringing your hands above your head. He opened the drawer of the bedside table and took out two pair of handcuffs before securing both your wrists to the headboard.

He took a second to admire your naked body sprawled over the bed before quickly undressing himself, revealing an impressive boner inside of his boxers. "I'm going to wreck you..." he informed you before crawling on top of you and attaching his lips to your collarbone; "don't even thing about holding back, I swear if I see you bite your tongue or lips again..." he didn't finish his sentence but you knew what his silence meant. He swirled his tongue around your nipples and you arched your back into his mouth as he started to bite down on it repeatedly.

"Dd-daddy" you moaned and his head shot up in surprise; he then smirked and resumed his assault on your breast as you started to wriggle under him. "I'm not going to be gentle, baby girl... I hope you're ready" he announced as he positioned himself at your entrance and you pulled on your restrains.

You wanted to touch him, to run your hands up and down his shaft before teasing his head a little; you wanted to be able to run your fingers down his back as he entered you and rack your nails over his skin as he pounded into you relentlessly.

You let out a small cry as his tip entered you and he then slammed all the way in; giving you absolutely no time to adjust as he pulled out and slammed back in again. "Oh my god..." you breathed out and he didn't slow his movements as you started to moan and moan under him; "that's it, baby, let me hear you" he grunted as he trailed his lips on your cheek; "you feel so good" he confessed in your ear as you tugged on the cuffs once more.

"Now now, don't hurt yourself baby, just let me make you feel good" he said as he ran his fingertips up and down your arm and your muscles visibly relaxed under his touch. "Michael..." you cried out as he repeatedly hit your g-spot roughly; "Hmm, I thought I was daddy tonight... you like when I do that?" he asked as he rolled his hips down on yours again and grazed your sensitive spot. "Aah" you moaned and he did it again; "answer me, use you words... Tell me" he demanded as his eyes were on yours; "yes... yes, daddy I like it so much... oh my god" you said in a breath as you felt the knot in your stomach getting bigger and tighter.

"Hmmm... and you like being tied up like that... I can feel it, your way more responsive that way... and way more obedient too... I like it" he said in between trusts and you didn't know how he could still speak while pounding into you that hard. "I'm... So close" you said and he trailed his mouth up to your ear before biting down on your lobe; "what a shame you're not allowed to come yet" he murmured and your hips bucked into his. "Please" you breathed out but felt him shook his head in your neck; he stilled into you and started to make circular motion with his lips as he held your legs apart; he looked at you intently as your eyes rolled to the back of your head and all your muscles tensed as you tried to hold it in. "Please... I... I can't." you moaned and he hovered over you again before pressing his forehead to yours.

"Keep your eyes open for me" he instructed and you knew you could let go; you released the sheets that your fingers were clenching and your whole body seemed to levitate as you pressed yourself against Michael who was still pounding into you at a fast pace. "That's it, baby, I've got you" he said as you started to scream his name and soon you felt that amazing wave of pleasure taking over every inch of your body as Michael's arms wrapped around you.

"Shit... You're so hot" you heard him mutter as you felt him twitch inside of you; he lowered your body on the mattress again and collapsed on top of you as his hands came to find yours above your head. He intertwined your fingers just as you felt him release into you, his load spilling out of his hard shaft as small pants came out of his swollen lips. "(Y/N)" he let out as the final wave hit him and he kissed your lips feverishly before nuzzling your neck.

"You're a goddess" he said before slowly pulling out of you; he then reached up and freed you of the cuff before grabbing both your wrists and massaging them gently; "I swear you drive me crazy with that body of yours" he adds before placing a kiss in the valley of your breast. You giggled and blushed a little at his words and he smiled at you before pulling the cover on top of your two bodies; he moved you around so that you were on your side, facing the wall and he came up behind you as he wrapped both his arms around you.

"Sleep, princess" he whispered in your ear before kissing your cheek; "if we sleep like that, there's no doubt I'll wake up with a boner and you'll probably need all of your energy in the morning" he added before turning the lights off.