Jealousy

Earlier you asked Ashton if he could pick you up from work because your car was in the shop getting worked on and Michael would be at the studio. Ashton was always very kind to you, he would do as much as he could to help you so of course he said yes. It was about a half an hour ride from your work back to your house. Both you and Ashton talked the entire time about music, clothes, trends, everything really. When you got back to your house you continued to sit in the car with him and talk and laugh as you already had been. After nearly another half an hour you decided to let Ashton go, you exchanged goodbyes and hugs and he even gave you a slight peck on the cheek. It was all friendly, it always was, you never meant it in a romantic way. You were completely faithful to Michael, you never intended on trying to make moves on Ashton behind Michael's back. When you got out of the car you walked up to the door and opened it, a smile on your face. You were greeted by an angry Michael pouting on the couch. "Hey, babe! Didn't think you'd be home this early!" you said, walking over to him and kissing him on the nose. He didn't react, still sitting silently with his arms crossed. "What's wrong?" you asked, sitting next to him. "Why didn't you just go home with Ashton? You guys spent so much time in the car I wasn't sure if he was gonna fuck you in the backseat so I decided to stop watching" he spat. "Michael!" you yelled, jumping up in disbelief, "Ashton and I are just friends! You know that!" you exclaimed. "Good, cause I'd beat his ass if he ever touched you" he said, grabbing your waist and moving on top of you. His lips hovered yours for a second before he kissed you hungrily, his tongue sliding into your mouth to explore every inch of it. Your hands moved up to his hair, gripping the small bits by his neck and running your fingers through it while his hands remained tightly on your hips. Softly, you let out a moan into Michael's mouth and his hands gripped your waist even tighter in response, you knew there would be bruises the next day. You could feel yourself getting more and more turned on, and you could feel that Michael was too. His lips left yours and traveled from your jaw to your neck. "Michael, let's go upstairs" you said, breathlessly. He slowly climbed off of you and held his hand out for you to get up and quickly swooped you up into his arms. Once he put you down in your room he backed you up into the wall. He towered over you, pressing himself against you. "Did you ever think about doing this with Ashton?" he asked. "No, just you" you replied, moving your hand up to his cheek. He moved his lips back down to your neck, biting and nipping lightly at your skin. You inhaled sharply, leaning back against the wall as your knees went weak. Michael noticed your sudden change in posture and moved one of his hands to the small of your back to support you. "Michael, please" you begged quietly. "Please what, baby?" he asked, his lips still on your neck. "Touch me" you nearly whispered, your head leaned back against the wall and your eyes closed. Michael began to walk backwards before turning around and fumbling around with his belt. "Strip. Now." he commanded. You removed every stitch of clothing before climbing onto the bed, laying yourself out for Michael. When he turned around he was left in his boxers and only his black tie around his neck loosely. "Did you open your legs like that for Ash?" he questioned teasingly. You only rolled your eyes in response, he already knew the answer. "I think since you've been a bad bad girl you need to be punished" he said, moving closer to you and grabbing both of your wrists, "Didn't you know flirting with one of my best mates was against the rules?" he asked, tying your wrists together with the tie he had around his neck. He hovered your lips once again, taunting you with how close he was. Instead he simply placed a kiss to your nose and said "Tonight you're gonna call me daddy, alright princess?". You nodded which wasn't the right thing to do. "What was that?" he asked. "Yes, daddy" you replied. "That's better, kitten" he said, beginning to leave open mouth kisses down your chest and stomach. Your breath hitched as he reached your panty line. "All this for me?" he asked. "Yes, daddy" you once again replied. He grabbed your thighs and pulled them apart, his mouth moving further and further down. Slowly his tongue circled your clit as you moaned loudly and tried to remove the restraint from you wrists. He brought one of his fingers down and began to move it in and out of you at a slow pace. "Michael, please" you moaned. He stopped everything at once, "What did you call me?" he asked, looking up at you. "I meant daddy, I'm sorry" you said, begging him to continue. He did continue, this time adding a second finger and began to pump faster. You felt yourself getting close as you moaned louder and more frequently. Then, again, he stopped all of his movements. He moved his fingers up to your mouth, "Taste yourself, princess". You opened your mouth and sucked on his fingers. "I love that pretty little mouth of yours" he cooed, pulling his fingers away. You could feel Michael's hard on against you, and you knew he couldn't take anymore of this teasing. If only you could move your hands, you'd take control but Michael was completely in control of you now. "Daddy, please fuck me. I can't take any more teasing" you begged. Michael chuckled deeply, "You're such a dirty girl" he bit your earlobe lightly. He pulled down his boxers, letting his hard on spring free. After leaving one last passionate kiss on your lips he slowly thrusted into you. "Faster, daddy" you moaned. He picked up his pace while he bit your collarbone lightly. You felt his tip hit your g spot as your walls began to clench around him. He groaned your name as he continued sliding in and out of you. You let out one last loud moan as you came undone under him, your eyes closed tightly. Michael thrusted a few more times before he spilled inside of you. He collapsed beside you, his breathing slowing after time. Quickly he untied your wrists, wrapped his arms around you and pulled you on top of him. You kissed his chest, "You don't really think I have anything going on with Ashton, do you?" you asked. "No, I just get jealous. Plus I like pleasuring you" he smirked. You laid your head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat before falling asleep against him.