Talk Dirty To me

"Lets get out of here" I heard my boyfriend Michael whisper in my ear. We had a few drinks in the hotel bar with his bandmates. "But we're having so much fun right now." I whined "Babe, I swear if we're leaving now you're gonna have so much more fun, believe me. " he wispered and grabbed my hand. "Guys I'm pretty tired. We're leaving. Dont drink too much." he said smirking and pushed me towards the exit. We reached the elevator and got insde. To my surprise we were the only people in it. Michael pressed the button to our level. The elevator door closed and we started moving upwards. After only a few seconds the ground started shaking and the lights switched off, the elevator stopped moving. "Shit what the hell is going on?" I cursed "I dunno baby, seems like a blackout." Michael tired to push  the emergency button a few times but nothing happened. "Well seems like we're stuck." he grinned. "Oh you dont say." I replied, rolling my eyes at his obvious statement. "Why the fuck are you grinning? This is not funny!" 

Michael came closer to me and pressed me against the wall. "I always wanted to have sex in an elevator you know." he smirked and bit his lip. Damn I hated it when he bit his lips, it always turned me on really bad. But I'm sure as hell not gonna have sex with him in a freaking elevator.

"Michael, I'm not gonna have sex with you in this elevator." I stated. "Why not baby? It's gonna be fun." He started kissing my neck, finding my sweet spot real soon. It took me all my stength to push him away. "I mean it Michael, I'm not gonna fuck you in this damn elevator."

"Fine." he said, backing away a little bit. "But then.." he came closer again, leaning to my ear "..I'm gonna talk dirty to you.." he wispered, nibbling at my earlobe. "..and it is gonna turn you on so bad." I knew he was right, this boy dirty talking to me will be my death. I could cum by only hearing hiw deep, raspy voice.

"You'd lie in bed and I'd touch you all over whil slowly getting you out of this incredibly sexy dress, then I'd rip your panties off and I know, the dirty girl you are, that you're not wearing a bra under this dress..." he traced his fingers from my collarbones down to my breasts, grabbing and squeezing them slightly. I closed my eyes, biting down on my lips, trying to hold back any moans.

"Now you'd be fully exposed to me and I'd slowly kiss you, starting at your neck, to you collarbones, down to you boobs and I'd play with your nipples, swirling my tongue over them, making you moan because, fuck, I know how fucking much you love it when I play with your boobs." he giggled and traced his fingers further down to my thighs, pushing my dress up a little bit. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't move. I was too turned on to make him stop. "Is this turning you on baby?" he breathed "Y-yeah" I whimpered, feeling Michaels fingers pressed against the fabric of my, now pretty wet, panties.

"Now, where was I?" he pretented to think for a minute before he continued "Oh right!" he smirked "I'd kiss down your stomach, to your legs and I'd make sure not to leave anything untuched and I'd sure as hell make sure I leave marks all over your body to let everyone know that you're mine." he growled "and I'd be such a fucking tease, I know you love that. I'd kiss your inner thighs, completely ingonring your wet pussy and I know you'd moan my name, begging me to do something. Would you baby?" he asked, I just nodded, I was unable to speak. I took a deep breath as I felt Michaels fingers moving against my panties. "Well I'd give in into you begging eventually, I'd lick over your sweet little pussy a few times before entering you with my tongue. I'd suck so fucking hard on your clit and I'd swirl my tongue around it, making you scream out. Fuck I'd make you feel so fucking good." he wispered in my ear.

Michael pushed my panties aside, rubbing slowly over my clit. I couldn't help it anymore. I placed my hand on his neck, grabbing a handful of his hair, moaning into his ear. "Damn I want you so bad. I'm gonna fuck you so damn hard you won't be able to walk for hours. I want you to moan so loud while I fuck you tight little pussy. I want you to scream out my fucking name so everyone in this fucking hotel can hear who is making you feel so damn good." he groaned pressing me harder against the wall. I was about to give in to him when the lights turned back on and the elevator started moving again. "M-Michael the elevator." I  breathed out. "About time." he grinned, moving away from he, I let out a whimper from the loss of contact between my legs.  A few seconds later the doors opened and Michael grapped my hand, practically running to our room "Now I'm gonna fuck you so good."

We got out of the elevator and practiacally ran to our room at the end of the floor. Michael fumbled with the keys and dropped them. "Just open the god damn door Michael." I impatiently spoke. After all his dirty talk I couldnt wait one second longer. Finally Michael won the fight with the keys and opened the door, he quickly pushed me inside and pressed me against the door right after he closed it. His hand immediatly travelled down to my panties. "You're soaking baby." He giggled and unzipped my dress with his other hand. "Stop talking, just fuck me already." I whined and helped him getting me out of my dress, revealing my bare chest. "Someone's a little eager." Michael smirked pressed me harder against the door. I could feel his prominent boner poking against my thighs. I let out a low moan "Stop fucking around." I said and tried to unzip Michaels pants but he slapped my hands away. He smirked and got down to his knees.

"Tonight's all abou you baby." he winked and ripped off my panties. "Spread your legs for me princess." I bit my lip and did what I was told. As soon as I parted my legs Michael buried his face between my thighs. He slowly licked over my slit a few times before he started sucking on my clit. "Ohh my god" I moaned and placed both my hands on his head grabbing his hair. He swirled his tongue around, licking and sucking hard and fast. I rolled my eyes back into my head and moaned out in pleasure. "God Michael.." Suddely he stopped all his actions and stood up. "What the fuck? I breathed heavily. "Go to the bed and lie down for me." I did as I was told, I walked to the bed and lay down. Michael slowly walked over to me but stopped right before the bed. I impatiently looked at him, waiting for him to continue eating me out. "Why did you stop?" I whined. "You'll see." He smirked and slowly stripped down all his clothes, his impressive boner slapping against his stomach. After he lost all his clothes he hovered over me, kissing my neck. I knew what he was up to, he wanted to do it just like he just told me in the elevator. But I was definitely too turned on for fucking foreplay.

"Michael no please." I begged "Please what?" he mumbled between kisses. "Please no foreplay. I can't -" I stopped myself from talking as Michael started to softly bite down on my right nipple, swirling his tongue around after to ease the pain. "But you love that, don't you?" he smirked and did the same thing with my left nipple. I bit my lip and nodded. He repeated this action one more time before kissing down my tummy and to my thighs. He made sure to kiss every inch of my legs and thighs but always stopping right before my heated core. I moved my hips forward "Cut the crap Michael just do something, please." I begged. Michael licked over his lips "As you wish baby." he said before he buried his head between my legs again. His tongue working his wonders on me again. After a short while he added a finger and pumped it in and out of me. "You want another?" he asked, breathing heavily against my core. "Y-yeah" I wispered and he added another finger, moving them fast and hard. I arched my back and grabbed Michaels hair, pulling his head deeper between my legs. "Oh shit, Michael" I moaned. He sucked harder at my clit and his pace quickened. I threw my head back, my legs began to shake and I felt a familiar knot building up inside my stomach. "Fuck" I screamed out as my orgasm hit me hard a short time later.

Michael licked over his lips and hovered back over me. "Hope you're fucking ready now." He mumbled and he pumped his length to make it even harder. I bit my lip and nodded. Without another warning Michael pushed himself into me and started thrusting hard but slowly. Curse words along with my name leaving his mouth as he quickened up his pace. "Fuck (Y/N) you feel so fucking good." He hissed between gritted teeth. I placed my hands on his biceps and scratched down his arms as he hit my g-spot almost every time he thrusted into me. I almost felt my second orgasm approach as he pulled out of he and roughly turned me around holding my ass up in the air. "I'm gonna fuck you so fucking good now." he said and pushed into me from behind. I let out a loud moan and grabbed the sheets.

"Oh fuck yees" I moaned as he fucking me from behind and his fingers started rubbing over my clit. I was overwhelmed by the feeling, I buried my head into the pillow and screamed out Michaels name. His thrusts became harder and faster and a bit sloppier and I could tell that he was close. He gabbed my ass tight with his one and and with the other his movement on my clit fastened up. I vision began to get blurry and I could feel my second orgasm approaching. Two hard and deep thrusts later Michael realeased himself into me, "Oh fuck Mich- Ahhh" I screamed out and my second orgasm washed over me, hitting me even harder than the first one. Michael rode out both out orgasms before pulling out of me. "Holy shit" he breathed heavily as he collapsed next to me. "You should talk dirty to me more often." I laughed. "Well, I'm up for a second round if you are."