Reaching You Again

We were both too young back then, too young and reckless to actually fall in love. Maybe it was no one’s fault that we ended up that way, that you and I never took the risk to be together. Or maybe I just let myself believe that you feel the same way towards me when the truth is it's not.

I thought making you feel that you're an important person to my life will definitely let you stay and it will be enough so you won't have a reason to leave my side forever. I thought I shouldn't mind about losing you because I was too confident that you don't want to lose me, too.

But I was wrong.

It took me a long while to realize that I was never been that kind of person to you. That losing someone like me isn't a big deal for you, because I've never been an important someone to you, I've never had a chance to take place somewhere inside your heart.

Losing you feels like my whole world crumbled in just a second while leaving me alone makes you create your own world. How unfair, it is.

Yes, waking up became hard ever since you decided to leave without any notice. Breathing makes me feel suffocated. Walking makes me feel tired for some time. But after a long while convincing myself that you won't come back anymore helps me to move forward slowly. Slowly making the pain turn into a beautiful memories.

Now... You don't need to come back anymore. Just a little more, I will be able to forget you. Every piece of you. Please... Let me free you before you come back again. So that if I saw you again someday, I can smile as genuine as I can be.

---------

Okay !!! Luhan Fans kaway na! I have my new story and I dedicated this to kupal luhan_jenn, heto na Bb :*

Still, support my story :D

~HyperChinsty