Chapter One- My Victim

Start from the beginning

That's physical torture.

When i tell him that i will stop after ten lashes; the body reacts in the same way, but the mind does something different all together. Even though there is little reason for him to believe what i am telling him is the truth, his mind clings to the expectation of only ten lashes. He probably is repeating a mantra in his head. What ever the case, he forces himself to endure till all ten lashes are complete. He only focuses on the determination to endure, knowing there is a limit set for his suffering.

Once i continue onto eleven. His mind would go into overdrive. First thinking of how i lied, then praying that i would keep my word this time and stick to the new set limit. The pain will still be present and, as pain does, it would become unbearable. But he still holds the hope that i will stop at the number i have told him.

As i continue on, ignoring the number i have assured him on, i keep assuring him. This is because his mind, no matter whether he believes me or not, will be desperately hoping i do stop at the point i told him i would.

Me telling him, I'm not enjoying it or that i don't wish to continue, further cements the hope and the feeling of helplessness that comes as i continue.

That is mental torture.

He is holding strong with the reason i am giving him as opposed to his initial reasons for being defiant. Because of this, his mind will succumb to the feeling of helplessness quicker. His mind will be ready to break at the same him his body does.

I strike again. He screams again, sounding dry-throat-ed. I give him a few moments of silence. No doubt he is silently praying for it to be finished.

"Only five more," i say letting the sentence hang there, feeling unfinished.

He lets out a grunted whimper. That's the first sound he has made other than screams and pants. I know whats coming next.

"Please stop" he says in a defeated whisper.

"I will" i say letting my voice sound sympathetic "only five more, okay?"

He nods barely.

His body goes limp. He hangs his head, and he lets go of the chains.

His back is hardly recognizable. Its mostly shredded. His blood covers the floor and its still is pouring down his back. His kneeled legs are covered in lightly dried blood and his pants are soaked in it also. Slowly he has lost color, due to the blood loss.

I bring the cattle whip down again. He screams, but his scream is now singing the tune i was waiting for.

Instead of short and piercing, its now a lasting scream. Instead of fear laced into the echos, its now the sound of despair.

Hes stopped guarding himself. Hes moaning and grunting and panting, waiting for my next blow.

I don't disappoint. I swing again. He screams, the same lasting scream.

I swing again.

This time he doesn't conclude his scream, instead it morphs into a chorus of begs.

"....stop, please stop, stop, please, please" his begs are desperate and defeated. None of them are forceful or demanding. He is simply pleading his desires.

I ignore his begs and lash him again, throwing my body into the motion. His scream this time is just begging.

" stop....please.... i cant take it anymore..please...."

The magic words i was waiting for.

"Can i do one more?" I ask as if i want his approval. This will show if he truly is my broken plaything.