Nagato Lemon

a/n- if this was the Nagato from when Naruto defeated him, this would be truly disgusting, like it would be a granny time and you would turn into lady Chiyo. So this is Nagato from before Yahiko died and Jiraiya was still training him. Glad i got that out of the way. This is a christmas special.

Yahiko singing: You're a bum
You singing: You're a punk
Yahiko: You're an old slut on junk
Lying there almost dead
On a drip in that bed
You: You scum bag
Yahiko: You maggot
You: You cheap lousy faggot
Happy Christmas your arse
I pray God
It's our last

"They are singing it again" Nagato said to Jiraiya sensei. Him, konan and Jiraya was sat playing cards at the table.
"I swear they only like that song because they get to argue to each to each other in it." Konan said. "And they can't even sing." Nagato listened to the song.
"Well Yahiko can't but (y/n) is amazing" Nagato said with a small faint blush. The song had ended and you joint the table.
"I don't want to play cards" Yahiko said and sat down at the table. He slammed his head on the table.
"Where am I supposed to sit now?! I wanna play cards. Yahiko move!" You snapped.
"No I was here first!" Yahiko snapped back.
"Guys stop arguing. Its Christmas" Jaraiya said. You moved around the other side of the table to where Nagato was sat.
"You can sit on my lap if you want" Nagato offered. Nagato was your best friend and you trusted him. You trusted every one around the table... Even Yahiko. You weren't embarrassed to sit on Nagato's lap, you often had to do it because Yahiko stole the last seat when he didn't even want to be there. So you sat on Nagato's lap. A pink blush appeared on his face and he held you close to him.

The game continued and you helped Nagato. Nagato's face was red and Konan noticed.
"Jiraiya sensei, why don't we play truth or dare" She suggested.
"Thats a good idea. Can we Jiraiya sensei? Can we please?" You asked. Jiraya let you and gathered up all the cards.
"Go sit on the floor though" he said. Everyone gathered on the floor by the fire place and the Christmas tree.
"Who goes first?" You ask.
"Nagato. Truth or dare?" Konan asked.
"Truth" Nagato said rather shy. You and Konan whispered to each other and giggled a bit.
"Nagato, If you got stuck under the mistletoe with someone and had to kiss them who would it be?" You asked him with a giggle. He went red again.
"Can it be anyone?" He asked. You nodded, "Even Jiraiya sensei and Yahiko"
"No it can't be me" Yahiko said.
"It can be them" Konan said and glared at Yahiko.
"Then it would be... ermmmm.... (y/n)" He said blushing. Your face went red also now.

"Yahiko, truth or dare?" you asked.
"Dare" he said, not wanting to tell the truth and be in an awkward situation like Nagato.
"I dare you to sit on Jiraiya sensei's lap for the rest of tonight" Yahiko sat on his lap like instructed.
"Jiraiya sensei, truth or dare?" Nagato asked.
"Truth" He said.
"What do you want the most right now?" You asked.
"For Yahiko to get off of my lap" He laughed. You all laughed.
"Konan, Truth or dare?" Yahiko asked.
"Truth" she said.
"What do you want for Christmas?" Nagato asked.
"Nothing, I already have what I want." She answered sweetly.
"I would have said socks" You laughed.
"(y/n), truth or dare?" Jiraiya asked.
"Dare" You answered proudly.
"I dare you to kiss Nagato on the lips" Both Konan and Yahiko said in sync.
"We both said it, that makes it a double dare so you can't back down" Yahiko laughed. You blushed and crawled towards him but laid on the floor in between where he is and where you were sat.
"It's to much effort, hes to far away" You complained trying to get out of it. The others were laughing at you, but Nagato was looking at you. Nagato was your best friend, it wouldn't change anything right? You pulled yourself together and crawled the rest of the way there.

"oh yeah, and it has to last more than 3 seconds" Konan added in. You kissed Nagato gently on the lips, closing your eyes. Nagato's face was red and he kissed back. "1, 2 and 3. right you can stop kissing now" Konan said, but you didn't. There was a spark and you didn't want to stop kissing Nagato. Sadly oxygen got in the way and you both needed to breathe.
"I think it's time for bed." Jiraiya said, his nose was bleeding slightly.
"ITS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW! YEYYYYY!"You yelled at the top of your lungs.
"PRESENTS!" Yahiko yelled matching your loudness.
"FOOD!" Nagato yelled slightly quieter.
"FAMILY!" Konan yelled at the same volume as Nagato. Jiraiya chuckled at you all.