Yes, she did, but she was usually emotionally unstable in certain ways.

"Question 8) Do you have an elevated basal body temperature (i.e. you feel warmer, despite weather conditions)?"

No, she didn't. In fact, she was perfectly content, temperature wise.

"Question 9) Do you have a sudden sensitivity to smells around you (in other words, 'super smell')?"

Blair recalled the way she'd had a sudden aversion to the perfume the other doe-eyed woman had been wearing when Blair had walked in. In fact, her eyes still burned from the smell, although she was on the opposite side of the room.

"Question 10) Are you spotting? Have you skipped a period or is it late?"

Blair chewed on her lip. She wasn't spotting, but her usually on-time period was a week late. Her stomach knotted.

"Question 11) Have you taken a pregnancy test? What was the result?"

She had taken a few tests, all reading positive. She answered neatly, "Yes. Positive."

With the majority of her answers being a 'yes,' especially the last one, Blair felt extremely nauseous. She went over to the receptionist, Vanessa, and turned in her form. "Umm... Do you have a bathroom key?" she asked.

Vanessa blinked, handing the key to the restroom. "It's on the left when you exit." Blair nodded, unable to speak. She grabbed the key and raced out.

Once she was in the privacy of a single stall bathroom, she leaned over the toilet and felt her lunch spill out from her mouth.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello, Blair. I'm Dr. Christian Reverend," a handsome young man, about thirty-five years old, said to Blair, smiling sweetly.

"Hi, Dr. Reverend," Blair said shyly, her stomach knotting again.

No. No more barfing.

"Okay, Blair. I'm going to ask you some questions, regarding your questioning pregnancy. Got it? If you feel uncomfortable at any point, just let me know. You can say 'pass,' or whatever," he joked, chortling to lighten the mood. Blair felt herself relax. "Oh, and you can call me Chris. Dr. Reverend is very formal and I like to keep the mood as friendly as possible while being professional. Is that okay?" Blair nodded.

"Okay. First, you can lie down if you want. Close your eyes. Just relax. Okay. If you feel nauseous, there's a trash bin to your left. Please, don't vomit on me.

Blair tossed her head back, laughing. "Has that happened?"

"You'd be surprised how often it does." Chris gave her a half-smile. "Oh, and I'm also going to ask you to do a few activities, like jumping-jacks for example. Got it?" Blair nodded in response. "Okay. So, I see you answered that you were feeling short of breath lately? Do you do any physical activities?"

"Umm, I do a lot of biking."

"About how much?"

"I bike from my house to this little lake that I found and back. It's three miles there and three miles back, so six miles."

"Six miles? Okay. How long have you been doing this?"

"About three years." She recalled Brandon and her doing exercises together often, but Blair often wanted alone time, as did Brandon. Her alone time was spent wisely, biking and getting in some good exercise. She could almost bet what Brandon was doing in his few spare hours... She frowned at that thought.