Berta?

"We're staying here?"

Liam parks the car. Making sure he places the car in parking mode, he looks at me. And smirks.

"Naughty girl you are." Liam said looking at me while licking his lips. As he sees that I remain serious, he sighs. ", Berta is waiting inside."

My eyes widen and I fumble to open the car door with my fingers. But alas I cannot. I look back at Liam expectingly.

"Open the damn door."

"Before we go in-"

"NOW, LIAM!"

"Stop trying. It's on baby lock. Rightfully so too." Liam begins to chuckle but as he sees my frown he continues again. ", When we go inside let me deal with it."

"Shutup and open my door already."

Liam smiles and gets out the car. He makes his way to my side and opens the door at last.

"My lady." he says gesturing with his hand to grab mine. I look up at him with a bored face. Taking his hand in mine to get up from my seat.

"I hope you have hand sanitizer." I say quickly taking out my hand. I look back to see his reaction. And he's in shock. I laugh and shake my head as I make my way to the motel.

Liam hurries to the door to get there before me. What a gentleman. But Liam only rushes to get inside. Doesn't even bother about me. Thought too soon.

As I go in a bell rings from above me. Alerting the concierge. He looks up from his newspaper. His sad eyes looking up and down at our apparel. He waits for us to speak. Not showing any interest in his customers at all.

Liam clears his throat and procceeds to talk to the man. Tugging on his suit jacket as he makes his way. I follow his lead. Letting him take control of this situation.

"Good evening. We'd like to buy one night in any available room you have." Liam announces too cheerily.

The man places his hands at the edge of his seat to lift himself up. I can't quite hear what he says all I hear are grunts. He busies himself and tries to function the cash register.

Liam looks at me and smiles. When I look back at him I make a face of disgust. Hence leading Liam to wink at me. Gross.

"It's just that my girlfriend and I are having the night of our lives." Liam says smirking at me. I look back with a very annoyed face. ", If you know what I mean."

The man looks up unamused. And instead takes the credit card Liam had placed on the counter. He procceeds to swipe it and hands Liam the key to our room.

Liam takes it eagerly and intertwines his hand in mine. As we leave the room I take my hand out of the embrace and look at him. I am seriously flamed. The nerve. The audacity of this. This. Whatever mankind he is.

"Was that really necessary?"

Liam looks back at me to notice I stopped. He raises his eyebrows faking innocence. And slowly but surely he begins to smile. Which then leads to laughing. I roll my eyes and cross my arms at him.

"Nope. It was merely for my entertainment." he answers. ", Now hurry we have doors to knock on."

And here I thought the surprises were over.

"What."

Liam begins to knock on each motelroom door as we make our way down the hall.

"They don't want us to win." Liam simply says. He shrugs and continues to knock on doors. I ignore him and continue to make my way down. He can make a fool out of himself but not me. We could have simply asked the man which rooms had been purchased for today.