Chapter 8 wanting attention

So this is the next day

Cassidy POV

I really want attention from my brother and the boys. Soo I decide to start coloring on the walls like a 3 year old. But I just want cuddles and attention and I know I will be getting a spanking for this, but I just want cuddles. So I draw pretty picture all over the hallway walls. Then I see Louis from the corner of my eyes, but I ignore him.

" Cassidy Tomlinson, what in the world do you think you are doing?" Louis said stern making Cassidy turn around and face him.

" I was coloring bubba and made you a very pretty picture, don't you love it?" Cassidy said cutely in her baby voice with her green eyes glowing with her cute puppy face.

" we'll Cassie you know we don't color on the walls young lady, and for coloring on the walls, you are getting a spanking young lady!" Louis said sternly picking Cassidy up and carrying her to his room. He waste no time in pulling Cassidy over his lap and pulling her pants down and leaving her pantie up. He starts her spanking.

Smack smack smack smack smack

smack smack smack smack smack

Smack smack smack smack smack

Louis finishes at 30 and pulls Cassidy up and Into a cuddle and cuddles her which she is very happy about and she cuddles back as she cries Into his chest.

" bubba me sorry I colored on the walls and was naughty little sister" Katie cries out.

" baby shhh shhh it's okay, no need to be sorry as I forgive you and it is okay. But please don't color on the walls anymore okay?" louis said

" yes sir I promise it won't happen again no way." Cassidy said cuddling as close to louis as possible.

" good girl, I am glad to hear that!" Louis said with a smile.

Louis cuddles Cassidy as she falls asleep, so Louis gently lays her down and lets her sleep. He leaves and clean the walls and then goes back with the other who are playing with Hannah.

Harry POV

I really just want some cuddles from the boys, I miss my cuddles and just want some. So I know I am going to get a spanking after I do this, but I don't care as long as I get cuddles after, I just feel unwanted. So I make it look like I accidentally broke the vase and look like I was running, when it was on purpose. And I see liam now.

" Harry Edward styles what have we said about running in the house? You know better then to run in the house and now you broke a damn vase!!! Why did you do it Harry ?" Liam said sternly making Harry look at him.

" cause I wanted to and got bored and it was the best thing I could do. And I just wanted to geez!!!" Harry stated firmly

" we'll Harry was it worth it? Cause you are getting a spanking with the spoon young man!!" Liam said sternly picking Harry up and carries him to his room and grabs the wooden spoon from his drawer. He pulls Harry over his Lap and pulls down his pants, leaving his boxers up. He starts spanking Harry fast and hard.

Smack smack smack smack smack

smack smack smack smack smack

Smack smack smack smack smack