Chapter 8.

I woke up to someone screaming. I realized it was Ash who was screaming. I turned my lamp on, and tried to calm her down. Ricky ran into the room with a baseball bat, but when he saw what was happening he dropped it and ran to Ash.

"Stop! Leave me alone!" Ashley screamed. Ricky looked at me worried. I had no idea what to do.

"Ashley!" I yelled grabbing her shoulders, and tried shaking her awake.

"Stop please." She screamed. Ricky grabbed her hands, because she was waving them all over the place, and she hit us both a couple of times.

"Ashley baby please wake up." I said.

"No Chris don't! Please stop!" She screamed. Ricky looked at me.

"ASHLEY WAKE UP!" I yelled she opened her eyes, and screamed when she saw me, and she rolled into Ricky's chest, and started sobbing.

"There there everything's okay I got you." He said rubbing her back. She just cried harder.

"I'm gonna get her some water." I said getting out of the bed, and walking downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, then headed back up the stairs. Ash was still sobbing into Ricky's chest, only he had moved from the floor to the bed.

"Here you go." I said handing Ricky the water since Ash clearly didn't want me anywhere near her. Ricky gave her the water and she calmed down.

"Well I guess I'll just go sleep on the couch." I said getting up.

"No please don't leave me." Ash cried.

"Okay." I said sitting back down on the bed. Ricky yawned.

"Go back to bed Rick I got it from here." I said. Ricky nodded his head. He put Ash in my arms, and kissed the top of her head.

"Thanks Ricky." Ashley croaked.

"Don't mention it babe." He said walking out.

"Chris I."

"Shhh, we can talk about it in the morning go back to sleep." I cut her off.    She looked up at me.

"Ash." I warned. She nodded, and put her head on my chest. I layed us back down, and rubbed her back till she fell back asleep. It wasn't long before she was sleeping. I know I should try and sleep too but I kept thinking about her dream. She was begging me not to hurt her. I squeezed her a little tighter. I hope she knows that I would never hurt her in real life ever!

Ashley POV. (Ash's dream)

"Ashley I tried to tell you there was no saving you, but you wouldn't listen. Now we have to do this the hard way." The voice said. I don't know who the voice was, but I know that it was the voice that's usually in my head, but instead of being in my head it was a person.

"What do you want?" I yelled. I was tied to a chair so I couldn't go anywhere. I didn't even know where I was.

"You know exactly what I want, it's what we have been trying to get you to do for forever now." The voice replied.

"Why do you hate me so much? Why do you want me dead?" I asked.

"Because you're weak! You're not worth anything, and it's just easier to get rid of you all together so you can't ruin anyone else's lives." It said.

"Why are you so mean?" I asked tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. "Isn't the voice in your head supposed to be nice or some shit like that?" I asked. The person laughed.

"If that person is worth something to this earth and to the people around them, but you are not worth anything." It replied.

"Who are you?" I asked they just laughed.