Chapter 5.

The drive to my house was a 30 minute one. Not long, but not too short either. Ash kept looking at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"So where are we going?" She asked me.

"You will find out soon enough I promise." I replied. She sighed, then turned the radio on. She surfed through the channels not liking anything she heard. Then she played the cd that I had left in. It was our Reincarnate album.

"I have other CDs if you don't want to listen to this." I said.

"No this is good." She replied. I nodded my head. She pulled her phone out. I was surprised she didn't know where we were going yet. I mean she's been to my house millions of times, and she's very familiar with the town, but she was also busy on her phone so maybe she's just not paying attention.

"Hey Ash figure out where we are going yet?" Kuza asked from the backseat. Ashley looked up confused, then she looked out her window.

"Christopher Thomas Cerulli!" She yelled. Yup she definitely knows where we're going now.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why are we going to your house? Isn't Sabrina there?" She asked.

"Yes she is, and that is why we are going to my house." I replied. Ash had a confused look on her face.

"Then why are you bringing me?" She asked. "You could have left me at my house, it would have been okay." She said the hurt clear in her voice.

"You are coming, because I want you to come." I replied.

"But Chris!" She started but I cut her off.

"Too late we are already here!" I said pulling into my driveway. Ash was suddenly dead silent. I looked over at her she was looking at something. I followed her gaze. Sabrina was standing on the front porch. I turned and looked at Kuza. He nodded his head.

"Alright let's go!" I said. Ashley didn't move at all.

"Why am I here?" She asked me?

"You'll see in a minute, now come on please get out of the car. She listened to me this time, and we all walked up to the house.

"What is all this?" Sabrina asked seeing everyone walking up.

"I invited them to come over." I simply answered.

"Why is she here?" She yelled when we were all inside the house, and she finally saw that Ashley was with us.

"I wanted her to come over." I replied.

"Why?" She's not welcome here." Sabrina growled.

"It's MY house Sabrina not "ours" mine, and I will have whoever I want over, and Ashley knows she's more than welcome here! Hell she could even move in if she wanted too!" I responded. Sabrina seemed taken aback by my response.

"What?" Sabrina asked.

"You heard me." I replied. She then looked at Ashley.

"Why are you here?" She barked. I knew Ashley had about had enough, and she was going to blow sooner or later, but it was gonna happen.

"I'm here because Chris asked me to come." She replied as nicely as she could.

"Don't you know he's mine?" Sabrina yelled. There it is.

"Here it comes." Kuza whispered. Ash looked back at me for a second. I nodded my head.

"Oh he's yours is he?" She started. "Where's your name?" She asked. Sabrina was grinning.