Chapter 7: Expecting the unexpected

** UNEDITED CHAPTER! **

Chapter Seven: Expecting the unexpected

After my little meeting with Jake at the library was over, he was more than willing to drop me at my place.I was hesitant at first but finally agreed since it was still hot outside,even though it was the middle of October and I was a twenty minutes walk from my house.The temperature in California is something that sometimes really drives you insane.I mean in other countries you would probably have like sixteen degrees at this season but not here,and even though it's seems pleasant trust me it's not.

However once I saw the huge bike that was parked outside the public building I instantly regret my decision.

"You know what? I'll just walk. Now that I think of it I could use some exercise" I told him and tried to make a u turn,but unfortunately he stopped me,since he grabbed me by my waist and held me in place.

Let me tell you that once his hands was glued on my sides, a chill went throw my spine, making me go numb. His hands on my waist felt so right in a way that was making me want him to let them stay on me forever. And it was crazy how that sliest touch was making me feel.

"Whoa wait a second. Don't tell me that you're afraid of riding it" Jake said, disturbing my thoughts, and nodding with his head towards his bike, reminding me that one, I had agreed on riding that thing and two, his hands were still on my sides.

Taking quickly a step away from him, I glanced again at his bike, and then back at him.

"Of course not. It's you I don't trust" I said, and once I was pleased with my answer I turned around to face the huge thing that was parked infront of me.To tell you the truth, that Jake must be an excellent driver, since he had never been in an accident, not as I have been told anyways. So yeah, as you can imagine I was afraid of bikes, not only his, but I wasn't going to tell him that, was I ?

"Prove it" he said, ignoring completely my comment about his supposedly bad driving

"Fine!" I said and made my way towards the death trap, when I suddenly remembered
"Wait a second I'm wearing a dress!I can't climb on that" I stated

"Dang it! You remembered" he said while clapping his fingers and then continued "I'm gonna climb on first so nothing unwanted will shown, even though it wouldn't be unwanted for me but.." he didn't complete his answer since I slapped the back of his head before he got a chance to continue and after he chuckled he made his way over.

Once he was on he waved for me to go on as well. I took a deep breathe and started walking his way. He extend his right hand and helped me on. I first put one leg on the one side, and then stood up, a foot in each side of the bike, and made sure before seating that my summer dress was as tugged as possible. Once I was seated Jake passed me a helmet

"What about you?"

"Nahh I don't need it.And I wouldn't want anything to hapen to you on our first ride" with that said and after he gave me some sort of advise, he put my hands around him and we were off.

Or that's what I thought..

"Oh and by the way,just for the history,I'm an excellent driver" Jake said and started his bike

"Huh?" I asked confused as hell, but didn't have the time on wondering it any further, since now we were off.

Taking me out of gurd, Jake caused me to clenched my hands tide as hell around him, causing him to chuckle, lean my head on his back, and shut my eyes. I was also feeling my dress raising higher and higher by the second, but at the moment I couldn't care less.