chapter 43

Haru's POV

I changed into some shorts, t-shirt, and tennis shoes but still keeping my swimsuit under just in case. When I reached (f/n)'s house I just opened the door, having left it unlocked so I could come in easily, I suddenly felt someone punch me. I looked down to see (f/n) with her eyes closed, her tiny fist on my chest I decided to pat her head so that she knows she's ok. "(F/n) you ok?" She looks up her (e/c) eyes holding worry, surprise, and a bit I guess of annoyance. "You scared me! Why would you just walk in I thought it was a robber!!!" She continuous hitting my chest. I smile a little, "sorry (f/n), I didn't mean to scare you." She sticks her tounge out and then I release her, "So how about we go the beach?" She asks me. My eyes get wide at the sound of the word beach just the thought of being in the water makes me happy, I can't help it. I nod, my face must've looked pretty funny cause (f/n) giggled and I blushed. She grabbed a bag that was already prepared from the couch and we left, We talked a lot, or at least (f/n) did. When we finally got to the beach I couldn't help it I took off my clothes in the blink of an eye and ran into the ocean, I started to swim free until I noticed that I had gone to far in. As I started to swim back I saw something that really annoyed me I got out of the water and rushed to (f/n).

Ur POV

Haru ran to the water without a seconds glance back at me I laughed to myself at his adorableness, I decided to take off my clothes and just be in my bathing suit. I was a little embarrassed cause I don't wear two-pieces often, I then grabbed my towel and placed it on the hot sand. Just as I was getting comfortable two guys appeared right in front, "Hey gorgeous how about you hang out with me and my friend?" one with blonde hair asks me "no thank you I'm here with a friend and I wouldn't like to leave them alone." I reply. My muscles tense and ready to fight if I need to, suddenly the other one grabs my shoulder really tightly, "aw c'mon it will be fun and your friend can come with us too." I was ready to fight but I was gonna give them one more chance. "As I already said before I'm fine here thank you." I could tell they were getting impatient "really sweetheart just come with us it'll be fun." They then started to raise me from the ground and almost dragged me away, I then did the best thing I could've done. I bit both of their hands, hard. "OW WHAT THE FUCK!" just as I'm about to punch one of them square in the jaw Haru steps right in front of me, "It's best that both of you leave her alone." I look up at Haru a bit surprised, I couldn't see his face but the tone in his voice was enough to tell me that he was furious. " Hey look buddy this is none of your business so just go back to whatever the hell you were doing before ok." They then start to get past Haru and try to grab me again, suddenly Haru punches one of them. "Haru!" "Hey! Who do you think you are?" the other guy swings at Haru and hits him right in the lip, but eventually Haru knocks both of them out. Haru suddenly starts to stumble a little backwards, almost falling. "Haru are you alright?" "yeah I'm fine." He stands back up perfectly fine, "I think we've had a big enough adventure today what do you think?" I ask  him giving a tiny smile. "Yeah, but it was fun we should do it more often." says Haru his eyes showing that he's joking we both laugh, "I agree just next time I think we should skip the fight, so how about as way of apology I buy us an ice cream?"

--------------------Time  skip--------------

Haru's POV

"Here" says (f/n) holding out a blue popsicle I take it smiling a little, she smiled back worry still etched in her face "are you sure you're ok Haru?" I nod, we continue walking till we get to (f/n)'s house.

A/N

So happy holidays everyone. :) and I hope you guys like this long chapter, well at least I hope it's long cause I'm writing (typing?) this on my moms laptop. So yea bye thanks for reading