chapter 30

Haru's POV
I got out of the pool knowing that I skipped two of my classes and I only have one left. I dry myself off, put on my uniform (over my swimsuit of course), and walk to class.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
When I walked in everyone was talking and waiting for miss Ama-chan to get in the classroom. "Haru I have the notes and assignments you missed." Says Makoto I nod and sit behind (f/n) her head laid down on her desk I noticed she had her earbuds in and the music was on full blast. I heard my favorite song (fav/song) blasting out of her earbuds and smiled at myself, I looked at Makoto and he was staring at (f/n) with a kinda puppy dog look in his eyes. I grabbed a scrap of paper from my journal and wrote on it, I pushed it on Makoto's desk.

Makoto's POV
I got a note from Haru it read 'did you figure out a way to get (f/n) back? Also I want some mackerel did you bring any?' I scribble a response on the paper and pass it back, it read 'no and Haru you didn't eat lunch so you should have some.' He passed it back 'ok and I left my bento in my locker so give me food.' I sigh and look at my best friend he nods,I dig through my backpack till I find a granola bar. I hand it to Haru who gives me a small thank you and opens the wrapper.
~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~
Gou's POV
We were all sitting at Haruka-senpai's house having a team meeting, the only problem was that I didn't even know what the meeting was for! Haruka-senpai was in the kitchen cooking and everyone else was silently waiting for, I couldn't take it anymore. "Ok your all acting weird I need an explanation now! And if this is a team meeting than why isn't (f/n) here?" When I said that Nagisa and Rei looked down at there cups of tea, Makoto's grip tightened around his cup, and Haru straightened his back a little. "Rei what happened?" I asked looking at the formula freak, he sighs and finally talks "we...we did something awful to (f/n). We made her friend (bgf/n) leave cause we were jealous and now she won't talk to us, she said she hated us and never wants to talk to us." I nod "ok then so in other words you guys were jealous and now you've fucked everything up." (Srry for the language but let's b real) "was anyone else involved or was it just you four?" I ask knowing the answer "the Samezuka team helped" says Makoto shame coating every word that came out of his mouth "fine it looks like for (f/n)'s sake I'll help you guys, so listen closely and do exactly as I say."

A/N
Tada new chapter and Gou FINALLY has a pov and isn't she nice! I know she's probably really out of character srry. Bye hope u liked it :)