Chapter 13: The Concert.

Frank's P.O.V

 It's been 2 days. Oh my fucking God, my hands have permenant cramp from practicing. Tomorrow's the concert. My first concert back with the band. With Gerard. I've been practicing so fucking hard. I need to put on a good show for the fans. I need to. I want to. I gotta tell you, the album Conventional Weapons is a real hard album to play. I mean, have you heard it? Hah. Anyway, I need to get my shit together. For Gerard and the rest of the band. Mikey, Bob, Ray.

"Gerard?"

"Huh? Oh- Yea Frank?" He mumbles, then suddenly realises I'm talking and raises his head from his painting for a split second to give me a half smile. Then returning to it, signalling me with his hand to show he was still listening.

 "Do you um- do you ever get nervous? Y'know, before a show?"

He laughs slightly, but his face is still serious, concengtrating on the brush strokes.

"Frankie baby, I am Gerard Fucking Way. I don't get nervous."

"Oh..." I mumble.

Suddenly, he chuckles, and in one swift movement I am pulled into his arms and am being cradled. That's the first time he's ever stopped his art for anyone. He strokes the side of my face gently. "Frank, look at me." He orders softly, turning my head slightly with one finger. I turn my head and lock my eyes with his. "Of course I get nervous. Everyone get's nervous Frank. It's completely normal. Why? Are you nervous?"

"Uhm, kinda..." I break our gaze to look at my hands on my lap. Gerard releases his grip around me and holds my hands instead, peering down so he was in my vision, forcing me to look at him.

"Nervous of what Frankie?"

"Nervous of screwing up...in front of you." I trail off, almost whispering the last parts.

He laughs again, but this time, it's a loud laugh. An extremely loud laugh that startles me and I jump. His face goes from humoured to concern and his eyes scan me, watching me tremble."Remember that time-" He whispers now -"on stage, when we were playing 'Vampires Will Never Hurt You'? And I sang 'Will you take this spike?' instead of 'Sun (goes down)'? I messed up there. The crowd didn't notice. I bet you didn't even notice, did you?"

"Well no, but-"

"Butt's are for sitting on Frank."

"Not only what they're for."

"Shush you."

"Make me."

He shoves me, laughing to himself, whilst getting up and slowly walking over to his art work, still chuckling to himself slightly. He picks up his paint brush and I stand up, admiring his concentration as I'm walking towards him, trying not to disturb him.

**

We can hear the crowd chanting M.C.R at a deafening pitch, just before the lights come up and we walk onto the stage. Gerard struts on like a fucking sassy diva, and I give him a wink as he notices I'm looking at his ass, and he goes straight into the first song.

Na Na Na.

We go through I'm Not Okay, Planetary (GO!), The Only Hope For Me Is You, Mama, The Kids From Yesterday, Helena, Give 'Em Hell Kid, Teenagers, S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W, Welcome To The Black Parade and Cancer.

I made it. I fucking made it without screwing up. I felt great. I was smiling like a bitch. My first show back and it was rad. I run up to Gerard, and dive onto his back, hugging him from behind.

"Frank, let go."

"Wha-"

"Frank."

I drop to the floor and turn.

My face goes pale. I look around and Mikey, Ray and even Bob looked shocked.

Lindsey was there, talking to Gerard about God knows what. Then I heard it.

I felt weak. My hands started to sweat and my heart was pounding. My breathing went from heavy from the thrill to panick and disgust.

"Gerard, I'm pregnant."