You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 10

Start from the beginning

"Sure," I chirp allowing him to lead me to the shop, "We need a good prank."

"Yes and I know just who," George say opening the door for me.

We go inside and maneuver through the crowd. It seemed this was the most popular store with the students.

George walks straight to the Dungbombs and picks up two. Smiling devilishly at me he wiggles his eyebrows causing me to laugh.

We buy them and make our way out of the store. "Come on, I know where the perfect people to prank are," George states grabbing my hand.

"We are going to get in so much trouble."

He just shoots me a sly smile and continues walking up the hill towards the shrieking shack.

Once near the top where there stood a few trees, he crouches down motioning me to do the same.

I peer from behind the tree and see his target. My breath caught and I felt all the fun that I was having to be drained. He wanted to prank Draco.

"George I don't think this is a good idea," I whisper glancing at him, "We might piss him off."

"Why should I care, he pisses everyone else off," he retorts taking out the dungbombs.

I look back over at Draco standing with his hands in his pockets looking towards the shack. Something about him seemed different than usual. He just stared, looking lost in thought.

I watch as the wind picked up and he hugged to his coat for warmth. When Malfoy wasn't being his egotistical self, he almost looked normal.

It was like there was another side to him he hid and rarely lets shown and right now he was at that state.

"Okay, here is yours," George says handing me one of the Dungbombs.

"I can't do this George," I whisper, "I just can't."

He looks at me questionably, "Why, don't you think he deserves a taste of his own medicine?"

"But what's it really going to accomplish, us having a really angry Malfoy out to get us," I reply.

He looked at me thoughtfully, "Fine," he finally says, "Give it here and I'll put them away."

I go to hand it to him but before I could I hear the cracking of sticks behind me causing me to scream and drop the bomb.

All of a sudden a putrid odor fills the air causing me to go into a coughing fit. "Run towards town," I hear George say through the odor filled smoke.

I hear him take off running and right when I was about to do the same a hand grabs me and pulls me towards them.

Getting out of the putrid gas was hard. My eyes were watery, I couldn't see, and my nose was filled with the awful stench. When my eyes finally cleared and I looked in front of me they came in contact with a pair of grey ones.

"Thanks," I mutter, trying to fight back tears still pouring over from the gas.

"What exactly were you two up to? Trying to prank me?"

"We were going to, then decided not to," I reply to his question.

"Oh?" He asks smiling and stepping closer, "and why?"

"Because," I respond flatly.

He just smirked his all too handsome smirk and stepped closer to me. "Because why," he questions.

He was pushing me, and invading my space. I wanted to back up, but that would appear weak. I stood my ground, "because it's childish and why waste our money on you."